Prologue

[Alright! So whilst I slowly get back to writing Anti Hero, I've decided to bring a brand new book out for you all to enjoy. This one will help me mentally remain stable as I use photos to write for Anti-Hero. IU hope you all enjoy, this book will be in the style of my RWBY Milfs of Remnant Book I had on my old account. So if you know that and liked it, stay tuned for this one! Let's get this this book... Where girls fight over you! Yay!]

[Basically, the story takes place at U.A. when Midnight, All Might, and other heroes are attending it. You're a student as well.]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

"Can someone explain to me how this happened?"

"It is quite the sight? Isn't it? Ha! Ha! Ha!"

*Sigh* "Do you seriously have to laugh at a time like this, Toshinori?"

"Oh, come on, Enji. It is always best to laugh in danger! Like this! Ha! Ha! H--"

"Enough! And I already told you, call me Todoroki. Besides, no one is in danger."

"Well, you're kinda wrong there. I mean, (Y/n)'s the one in danger, really."

Ah, yes. Shota Aizawa. My good friend and classmate, the voice of reason, as ever. Alongside him was the energetic, always laughing blonde, Toshinori Yagi (All Might), and beside him, the tall brute with red hair, Enji Todoroki. My school friends, who, I sometimes wondered how we became a group, especially since we're all so different. Aizawa is the silent type, Enji is the reckless brute, and All Might is the golden boy. 

So where does that leave me? (Y/n) (L/n)...? I guess I'm the normal guy. At least, I was normal at one point. That all changed when a war broke out. A war...of Love. And that war was on full display in the U.A. cafeteria, where food, plates, and even literal tables could be seen getting thrown about. Why, you may ask? Well, for the most obvious reason, of course! 

Two girls who are totally out of my league somehow fell in love with me and formed some type of rivalry where I'm stuck between them! And worst of all...They're both smoking hot! But if you ask me, I don't know how I got to this point in my life? After all, just like everyone else, I simply wanted to come to U.A. to be a regular student. But that all changed on my first day when I met the first of two young girls who would somehow be twisted into my life!

[3rd Person POV]

--A Few Months Ago--

U.A. High School; the number one Pro Hero schooling system in all of Japan. For almost 25 years now U.A. has been the leading school to raise the future of heroics in Japan. Sure, there are plenty of other schools out there that teach such subjects as rescuing civilians, fighting villains, and saving lives, but none quite like U.A. So much so that every year the school receives thousands of applications from people all over the country looking to enter, but only a chosen few are accepted. It's with such low numbers that everyone who does apply to the entrance exam put their all into it, to do anything, if only to make their dreams of being a hero a reality.

And for the few who are chosen, they are given a first step into becoming a hero, where they are taught by heroes themselves. The people who risk their lives every day for the safety of those who cannot protect themselves. It's hard to think that something like this was even going on. 15 years ago heroes weren't even a thing, but now they're the talk of the world. No one is one one is they don't know a single hero. But still, it's a young time for heroes. But as the passing years have shown, more and more people are wanting to become nothing more than a hero. One such person was (Y/n) (L/n), a young boy who grew up in a small village outside Kyoto.