Part 5: Bro-Down at the Beach

[Part 5! We're about, or even over, halfway through this book already! It's amazing to see how popular this book has become. Definitely, the easiest to succeed through this new account. But with there only being a few chapters left, we must do what every single slice-of-life anime does...AND HAVE A BEACH EPISODE-Chapter-Uhh...Doesn't matter! Point is! Beach good for story! Which means such serious questions such as...

1.) Will Kayama and Rumi finally confess to the reader?

2.) Will Toshinori and Aizawa reclaim their friendship?

And probably the most important question to ever wander this world...

3.)...What IN THE HECK...Will the reader eat this chapter?!!!!

Well, there's only one way to find out. So let's get into the chapter~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

...They didn't know how it got like this...

...How could something like this actually be true...

...Like, sure, its a possibility, but never once did Kayama or Rumi ever think something quite like this would actually happen...

...But in the end...It was real...

...The complete shock in their eyes as they watched the scene before them showed as much. It would also show them that perhaps the greatest enemy in their quest to get together with (Y/n) wasn't each other...

...But someone else...

...And it's hard to believe that this nightmare all started earlier that day when the only plan for the day was to have a simple fun time at the beach...

--Earlier That Day--

"It's so hot!!!"

"Why today of all days?!"

"This can't be real, right?"

"It's never been this hot before."

The voices of students from Class 1-A and 1-B echoed in union from the annoyed and agitated students, and it was all due to the unbearable heat that flooded down on them. Then again, it wasn't like they could really be blamed for complaining. The news said today, and the rest of the week for that matter, would be the hottest Japan had ever gotten in years. So much so the students hoped their days for the week would be inside within the cold confinements of an air-conditioned room. Unfortunately, such luck was not on their side.

Currently, the gathered students could be seen in a forest just outside Japan's city landscape. It was today of all days when the teachers decided to take their classes out for 'environmental training', which was basically just training in a rough landscape. But as they came to think on it, the landscape was nowhere near as tough as the damn sun that shined down on them. Right now, twenty or so students from the two classes could be seen sitting under a forest of trees, using the shade to cool themselves down. Amongst these were a few familiar faces.

Takeyama: "EEEEEWWWWW!!!"

The voice of the blonde exploded into the air, her group of tired friends offered equally tired glances as they watched their 'pretty' friend bounce up and down as she fanned her face.

Takeyama: "It's too hot! It's too hot! My make-up is going to melt."

Ryuku: "And you're wearing make-up, because...?"

Uwabami: "You knew very well we were doing physical training today."

Takeyama: "So?!"

She turned to them with an annoyed face.