Part 3: Highschool of War & Love

[I think it's fair to say that this has been the main book to take off for this account. It really makes me wonder what it would have been like on my original. But oh well. It's still doing great, for the circumstances, here. So, thanks for that guys. You really seem to be enjoying it and I hope I can continue to deliver you all some fun times ahead! So...Let's get to it!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Chaos. Complete, and utter, chaos. That was the best way to describe the inner environment of U.A.'s Cafeteria right now. Not only did the interior look like a warzone of sorts, but the vast amount of food that covered the walls, floors, ceilings, and the Janitor all showcased such. Now, if one were to look at it with a half-blind eye, you'd think such a scene was caused by a hoard of students looking to create some misfortune for others. 

But in reality, the scenes were not created by a group of cocky students. But two, love-struck, individuals instead. All caused over trying to garner the attention of one boy. Now the likes of Nemuri Kayama; Rumi Usagiyama; and (Y/n) (L/n) could be seen seated silently in front of the school Principal in his office. 

The two girls seated on each side of (Y/n), Kayama looking down at her hands nervously, fearing that (Y/n) may think differently of her now. Whilst Rumi crossed her arms in annoyance. Kayama had totally ruined her opportunity to tell (Y/n) she liked him...And then he'd take her on a date. As for (Y/n), he just slowly ate through a bag of candy as he questioned what was going on.

Nezu: "So...I hear you three caused quiet the chaos during lunch today. Is that correct?"

Kayama: "Look, sir, I can assure you. This was simply--"

Rumi: "Kayama caused the mess! She was the one that started it!"

Kayama: "Me?! I did nothing wrong."

Rumi: "You were the one to throw that bowl of rice at me."

Kayama: "Y-Yeah, well... You were asking for it."

She really was. Kayama remembered the moment clear as day. There she was, fluttering her eyes at (Y/n) as he totally got lost in her beauty. The pair were having the time of their lives~

--Flashback--

Kayama: "You know, (Y/n)--" [Giggles] "I'm really glad you decided to have lunch with me today."

(Y/n): "No problem, Kayama. I mean, someone as beautiful and caring as you. Why wouldn't I want to spend some personal time with you?"

Kayama: "Yeah. Personal time...T-That's what this is..."

She blushes happily as she enjoys how close her and (Y/n) currently were. Another thing that made Kayama happy was the distinct lack of Rumi Usagiyama. The aforementioned girl with Rabbit Ears could be seen standing not too far away at another table, eating a carrot in misery as she looked down in defeat.

Rumi: "Dammit. I lost again. All I do is lose. I'm a loser. A stupid loser rabbit who's nothing but a girl with big cow udders no boy will like...EVER! I should just go away and never talk to anyone again."

--Flashback Over--

The memories fill Kayama with glee as she instantly latches onto (Y/n)'s arm with a bright smile. Such caused a strange look from (Y/n), whilst it caused a fierce glare The sight of seeing Kayama hug onto (Y/n) made her sick. But this was all her fault! After all, it was clear that Rumi and (Y/n) clearly didn't want to have their special time interrupted during lunch. But Kayama just had to do that.

--Flashback--

The pitiful cries of Kayama fill the air as the entire Cafeteria turns toward the table she sat at with bright smiles. But it wasn't because they were happy in Kayama's pain, though that was surely a factor. They were more so happy because (Y/n) had finally confessed to Rumi.