Part 7: One More Time...

[THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER 7! I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HOW IT WAS PERFORMING SO I TOOK IT DOWN AND COMPLETELY RECONSTRUCTED THE STORY. THE START IS THE SAME, BUT THAT IS IT. MY ENTIRE REASON FOR WRITING STORIES IS TO DELIVER SOMETHING YOU CAN ENJOY, AND I FEEL THE LAST CHAPTER WAS A STEP AWAY FROM THAT PURPOSE. IT WAS TOO DIFFERENT TO THE BOOK AND IT SHOWCASED THAT. SO I HAVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS AFTER WRITING THE ORIGINAL TO DELIVER THIS VERSION. I hope you can enjoy...]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"And the winner is..." [Mumbles] "By a long margin..." [Out Loud] "(Y/N) (L/N)!"

With the release of the name, the crowd of onlooking students exploded in an uproar of cheers. Well, most of them. Those that stood nearby the carnage were left shocked and unable to pick up their jaws. Then again, what would expect when you see Enji Todoroki, one of the strongest students in all of U.A., lying amongst the rubble of a broken wall? A look of pure grief resting on his face as steam rises from his body. What was surprising, however, was the fact that steam wasn't only coming from Enji's body...But another.

Not far away, resting in a battle stance, steam fiercely rose from (Y/n)'s body. His head remained lowered as a grin spread across his lips. It felt like nothing happened. It was so fast that no one was sure of what they saw. All they knew now was that Enji was unconscious, surrounded by rubble, and (Y/n) was left the victor. But as the cheers continued to rise from those around the pair, (Y/n) lifted his head to showcase no cocky nature whatsoever. Even after such a flawless victory, (Y/n) kept his charismatic nature as he scratched the back of his head.

(Y/n): "Haha! Sorry about that, Enji. Guess I didn't hold myself back enough with that punch, huh?"

"Punch?"

"One punch?"

"He did all that damn with...a single punch?"

The sound of pure awe filled their voices. They could hardly believe that (Y/n) was able to beat Enji, but the fact he referenced only using a single punch...It made them even more flabbergasted and left (Y/n) in a stoic manner for those around him. As for Enji, he wasn't completely humiliated. A simple, though fragile, thumbs-up was given by the redhead. As soon as (Y/n) saw that he offered one in return before turning to walk off the field.

(Y/n): "Alright! Now that that's over with..." [Sighs] "I'm hungry." [Calls out] "Hey! Toshi! Hizashi! Aizawa! Grab Enji and let's go get food!!!"

Hizashi: "R-Right! Come on, Aizawa, help me out."

Aizawa: [Sighs] "Sometimes I forget (Y/n) is that powerful."

Toshinori: "Oh! I hope Enji is okay!" [Calls out] "Don't worry, Best Friend! I'm coming!"

Enji: [Groans through pain] "L-Let me die in peace...a-asshole..."

Toshinori: "Ha! Don't make me laugh, best friend!"

Enji: "I'm not...Your friend..."

But Toshinori didn't seem to care for Enji's ridiculously funny jokes. He remained smiling as he dashed to help the others in pulling Enji from the rubble. As for (Y/n), he walked off the field and started heading for the Cafeteria. However, as the crowd parted, both out of shock and new-found respect for the male, amongst them were a few familiar faces. Out of everyone in the room, both Kayama and Rumi were left in disbelief.

This was the first proper time they had seen (Y/n)'s Quirk in action, and after witnessing it they found him even more unbelievable. Not because he looked hot as fuck when fighting, as Rumi's brain wanted to completely remind her. The way his muscles flexed in such a way that made them even more impressive than her own...It left the future Rabbit Hero unable to think properly.