Part 6: Make You Smile

[And onto part 6 we move~ The last chapter was left on quite the cliffhanger, so I'm sure you guys have been eagerly waiting to see what comes next. Well, it's probably not what you expect. Then again, I guess there is really only one way to find that out, huh? So, sit back, relax, and get ready for today's fun chapter. Also, you guys ready to feel sad for yourselves? Because the readers sad backstory is in this chapter of Love is War!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"Yes, I am older than (Y/n). And you may know me by another name. In school, I was referred to as...Lady Nagant. But more importantly, those closest to me, and (Y/n), would simply refer to me as...(Y/n)'s girlfriend."

Those final two words left both Rumi and Kayama in a frozen state, even as they sat on the stone bench alongside (Y/n), the two girls didn't know what to do. This girl, no...This woman...She was definitely pretty enough to be called a woman. Calling her a girl would definitely undermine that...Claimed to be (Y/n)'s girlfriend. 

But (Y/n) had never mentioned her once. Another twist that caused the girls to grow confused. There was so much going through their heads that they didn't know what to say. In the end, they were suddenly brought back to reality as (Y/n) got to his feet and slightly approached Kaina. His chuckle broke the mould.

(Y/n): "Um...You're not my girlfriend."

Rumi: "What?!"

Kayama: "What?!"

That one statement instantly knocking the girls back into reality. Their dumbfounded looks remained as (Y/n) nervously rubbed the back of his head.

(Y/n): "You guys are gonna have to forgive Kaina. She tends to uh...tease me."

Kaina: "Tease you?"

She sends a blank expression toward the boy.

Kaina: "If I am not mistaken, almost everyone said when we were younger that we looked like we were dating."

(Y/n): [Mumbles] "And how many times do I have to tell you, just because people say that, it doesn't mean we're actually dating."

Kaina: "...But you saw me naked."

Kayama/Rumi: "WHAT?!"

(Y/n): [Turns to Kaina] "I DID NOT SEE YOU NAKED IN THAT WAY AND YOU KNOW IT!"

The words of (Y/n) merely echoed further and further as he explained to Kaina, and most importantly, Rumi and Kayama, that the situation Kaina was talking about relayed to a time when they were both seven years old, and Kaina had come over to (Y/n)'s house to swim in the pool with him. One thing led to another, with (Y/n)'s mother refusing to remind the young boy that Kaina was getting changed in the outdoor bath house. 

Of course, that's where (Y/n) also went to change. But when he opened the door he was greeted by quite the surprise. It was nothing more than an accident. But Kaina seemed to have a tendency of bringing such a memory up whenever in the presence of (Y/n)...and girls were around him. As the explaining came to an end, (Y/n) pulled Kaina to the side to ask her exactly what she was doing here. 

This left Rumi and Kayama to their thoughts. Whilst they were happy this girl wasn't (Y/n)'s girlfriend. The fact she knew (Y/n), and clearly, for a long time, left them feeling uncomfortable in their advance to confess to the young boy. These thoughts continued to plague their minds until (Y/n)'s voice sounded them back to reality.

(Y/n): "Um...If you guys wanna wait here, me and the guys can go get the stuff and we can get back before the bus leaves. We'll, um...We'll be back."

Without another word (Y/n) turned and left, the boys following after. A bewildered expression could be seen resting on his face as he did so. Both Kayama and Rumi noticed such, leaving them continuing to question everything going on. Their eyes continued to follow after before suddenly their gaze was sent back to the newest arrival. Kaina's emotionless gaze was already set on the pair that sat before her.