Part 2: To Love, To War

[And here we are with the second part! I'm actually really surprised how well this book is doing. I mean, it's garnering over 100 votes every chapter, and it's making over 1k reads in a week, this time the first time around, my books weren't doing anywhere near this good. So that's comforting, especially after everything that happened. Now, sure, comments aren't at an all-time high. But, hey, that'll come with time. But right now I'm just focused on delivering you all a fun and entertaining book. So, if you're keen and excited, be sure to have a good time as we venture deeper into this war...of love.]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

It was the one thing Kayama never expected to see in her life. I mean, out of everyone in the school, who'd expect Rumi Usagiyama to be seen in the library sitting so close...To a boy! Now, it wasn't that that itself was weird. Well, not entirely. But mainly due to the fact that Rumi was rather known around U.A. for being well, 'Anti-People', to put it lightly. So when Kayama entered the library to do some, uh, studying, she was shocked to find the aforementioned female sitting at a table seemingly studying with a boy. 

But the thing that shocked her the most wasn't that she was sitting with just some random boy. It wasn't a random boy. It was (Y/n) (L/n)! The boy Kayama lik--The boy Kayama knew... Another thing she knew was that he was laughing and smiling as he Rumi read from the same book. Like, why were they reading from the book? It's not like there were no other books! They were in the library! There were plenty of other books, so much so Rumi didn't need to be sitting so close to the boy Kayama liked!... I mean...

Kayama: [Sighs] "There's no point in hiding it..."

She did like (Y/n). As much as she was a little hesitant on admitting the idea, she couldn't deny the facts. After all, what else could it possibly be when a person can't help but think about someone else. A special someone else who you just want to spend all your time with. To tell them the funny joke you just heard. To hear how their day was going. It was the definition of liking someone. 

But it was with that understanding that the pain was doubled when she saw (Y/n) sitting so GOSH DAMN close to Rumi Usagiyama...LIKE, JUST, WHY?! It was a question she just didn't understand. But just like the last three days, Kayama was left to deal with these thoughts as she walked the remaining distance from the Student living Quarters to her first class. Though, as much as her thoughts were already preoccupied, that didn't stop her friends from enlisting a random conversation in the background.

Takeyama: [Groans] "Man! School assessments are so boring! When are we going to fight people and get famous already?"

Uwabami: [Giggles] "Don't tell me you're already focused on the fame, Yu. We still have a far way to go."

Ryuko: "Are we surprised? When doing training, she always makes sure she's facing the cameras."

Uwabami: "Yes...Even when they are supposed to be for our improvement and not to show off in."

Takeyama: "Hey! I'm not showing off! I'm merely...Making sure I look good for the camera is all. After all, the first impressions for being a hero are the looks. Isn't that right, Kayama? Kayama..."

Hoping the one of their group who garnered the most attention would back her up, Yu Takeyama was surprised when no response came from the black-haired girl, despite her walking right next to her. Instantly Takeyama and the others turned in the direction of their friend, only to see Kayama'sgaze focused on the world ahead of her.

Kayama had found herself doing this a lot as of late, and like every other time, she was stuck thinking about one person. A boy. One who could be seen walking just a short distance ahead of her with his friends. Kayama couldn't help but smile softly as she noticed (Y/n)'s smile. He had a rather nice one. She was surprised she had never noticed it be--