Part 4: Garden Warfare

{Honestly, after writing this, I feel like this is the best chapter to this book! And the funniest chapter I've ever written! I had a blast writing this, and I hope you all end up enjoying it just as much!}

[And we move into chapter 4! And, you know what's weird, when Milfs of Remnant, a book that's in similar form to this one, it managed to get 10k reads within four chapters, and this book has done the same. I'm bringing this up solely because, well, with Milfs of Remnant, I had a good 5k followers or more. Here, I have 1.3k, and the fact this boom is doing so well nonetheless is great, and it's all thanks to you guys! So thank you for reading, I hope this book brings you some kind of enjoyment! So let's get into it!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Kayama: "I just don't know guys. I mean, he's so cute and funny. He's just so great and kind to me. I...I think I'm falling in love~"

Kayama more so meant that the last part be kept to herself, nevertheless, it got out into the free world. Immediately her close group of friends that currently found themselves getting dressed in the school's female changing rooms instantly gathered around their friend with cheers. The trio of Takeyama, Uwabami, and Ryuko, were more than eager to hear Kayama admit her feelings for one boy in particular, something some considered better late than never.

Takeyama: "Girl! I'm so happy for you!"

Kayama: [Smiles softly] "Thanks, Takeyama. I'm glad you guys--"

Takeyama: "But, seriously, girl, you've been talking about (Y/n) non-stop. Which, I get, and I'm fine with. But there's one problem."

Kayama: "A problem? What problem?

Takeyama was not quick to point out the matter, but as Kayama turned around to look at the blonde, she noticed the others were offering the same kind of staredown.

Kayama: "Um...Everything alr--"

Takeyama: "YOU HAVEN'T ASKED HIM OUT!"

Out of nowhere, the energetic blonde screamed in Kayama's face, throwing the young girl off her balance momentarily. Before Takeyama could go any further, she was stopped by Ryuko, who smiled softly as she continued the rest of the sentence.

Ryuko: "I think what Takeyama means is, it's great you like (Y/n)...But at the end of the day, if you don't ask him out, what good is any of this going to do?"

Kayama: "Ask him out? Oh--" [Giggles] "Yeah, trust me. I've tried that. It's not so easy..."

Takeyama: "Really? And how hard could it be?"

She said as she placed a hand on her hip.

Kayama: "Weeeeelllll..."

--Two Days Earlier--

It was 8:45 AM Monday morning, and Kayama could be seen dressed in her school uniform as she eagerly pressed herself toward her classroom. The one problem was...She was tired beyond belief. A single look at her face showcased as much. She had spent all the previous night lying in bed thinking about (Y--About school work...T-That she just couldn't get to bed until it was already into the morning. This left the purple-haired beauty kinda lacking in the beauty part.

Well, the part that was more so based around her average style of makeup. Kayama was in the process of yawning when out of the corner of her eye she spotted a familiar face walking her way. Instantly she noticed it was (Y/n), and instantly she began to panic. Realizing only a few seconds were between (Y/n) reaching her, the popular school girl instantly spun around and prepped herself the best she could.