My Characters - 내 캐릭터

INTRODUCING

Full Name: Chariya Suwan

Nicknames: Chaya ~ A universal nickname that basically everyone uses for her. She started calling herself this because people found it hard to pronounce her real name. She'd give it a 8/10 ; CC ~ A nickname given to her by her boyfriend, Junho. The moment she first heard him call her this, she literally MELTED. Nowadays it's become a sort of condescending nickname. But then again, it's his nickname for her and his only. She'd give it a 0/10 on some days and 10/10 on others ; Riya ~ She's never really been called this before but it'd come as a shock to hear it. It's reserved for a special someone, THE special someone but she hasn't met them just yet. ?/10

Prefered Name: Chaya

Gender & Pronouns: Cisgender Female, She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 165cm (5'5")

Age: 19

Birthday & Zodiac: 14th June

Faceclaim & Backup: Prim Chanikarn, N/A

Ethnicity: Thai

Languages: Thai. She knows it fluently. She grew up in Thailand and learned the language there ; Korean. She also knows it fluently. Despite only moving there 3 years ago, she picked up on the language extremely fast. ; English. She's not fluent but she's taking it as a subsidiary course and she's getting there. It is an international school afterall and one of the main languages is English.

Personality: Chaya is a wild child, always striving for more. She's feisty but knows how to control her emotions (well atleast most of the time). She's a social butterfly and though she doesn't mind a quiet moment by herself, she thrives around others. She's the embodiment of brains and beauty and her hard work pays off. Her intelligence always lands her awards and acknowledgement from teachers and students. She's destined to have a good life but she's humble about it. Although she seems collected and composed, on the inside, Chaya is just a scared anxious girl. There's no reason why she's particularly scared she just is. Nobody gets to see this side of her, afterall she's supposed to be the friend who comforts everyone. Her bubbly front is great at decieving others as barely anyone is aware of the scared little girl hiding deep in her.

Background: Chaya was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. But the thing is, she took the spoon out of her mouth and forced herself to earn it. Being the only child of two rich individuals made life relatively easy for her but growing up she didn't want to accept that. She didn't take any rides to school, she walked or took the bus. She didn't allow a tutor to help her study, she stayed up late at night to learn all the information. She didn't buy her way out of situations, she worked her way out of them. Her ambition and drive destined her to be successful from the beginning. She was 16 when she applied for a scholarship at SIA which she was granted. She moved to South Korea all by herself and got started immediately. She worked her way up from the bottom, not knowing more than 50 words in Korean to being a prefect, knowing the full language. At SIA she met her first love. Park Junho. Park Junho had noticed her when she was just starting off at SIA. He taught her Korean and showed her were everything was. At first, Chaya was suspicious about how well he knew the school but she forgot about this after she soon fell head over heels inlove with him. She confessed a week later and ever since then, they've been the school's couple, sticking together through all the trials and tribulations and there's been alot of those. Now she's enjoying life whilst focusing on her studies. She can't wait to see what life brings to her next.