1.Anvaisha Singhania

It was a Monday morning and as usual my punctuality kicked in my face and said hello, good morning it's your first day in college come on get up and get ready to kick some asses(laughing mentally).I brushed my teeth ,bathed and was ready to experience this new life, to discover myself and to live my life in the best way possible ."Bye ma I am going to college "and I left for a new journey.

Indian institute of technology (IIT as we all know it) was so mesmerizing and ginormous as I was standing at the gate and just froze their as I was not able to cope with the fact that I cleared the jee exams and was just standing there waiting to uncover all the things my life throws at me .

I entered the campus,the hustle of crowd, noises of people talking and walking, a small group of people standing at a corner probably making fun of others. Amidst all this I was able to find my class.

Anvaisha Singhania btech biotechnology first year, that is what my admission letter read and I was super excited as I entered my classroom full of unknown faces and sat at s chair in the corner of the class.

Someone entered the class and I thought it was our faculty who had come but as my eyes went up, I saw 6 foot tall, muscular, green eyed boy who had his hair just touching his ears. He was wearing a white shirt which was tucked inside his black pants.
The figure walked past where I was sitting and sat behind my seat. Unable to believe what I just saw I turned and caught a glimpse of this man's silhouette once again and I think at that point I knew what love at first sight means.
Even if I don't know this person I just fell for the way he walked in .the way he just carried himself in front of so many people, the way he smiled as if he was everyone's friend and the way he saw me but didn't see me was what intrigued me the whole day.

Did he see me? Or am I just thinking too much? God! Am I really for him or is it just a mere infatuation? I had a bundle of questions but answers to none. What is love? I know. What love feels like? I know. But what was this? This was something different coz what I felt was different.

Never mind I am not that lucky a person that I'll get to be loved by someone like him. He is just beyond me yet he intrigues me. Let it be, it was just your first day at the college and you are so confused at the start of it!!!! Take it slow baba, take it slow.

Ok so my first day was like I got to know all of my class, faculties, saw my campus, had lunch, attended orientation and left at about 5. And his name is Danish by the way. No, I didn't go and asked him, he was talking to his friends and I just overheard him ,I mean them. They were exchanging each other's numbers and he was just telling his name.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh................Enough I will not talk about him now.DD(Daku diary).I call my diary daku diary not just for the sake of it but is has a story of its own ,sometime later maybe now it's time to sleep you idiot,I have college tomorrow and you don't want to get late huh!!Fine , I'll sleep then . But why am I telling you all this ain't it just what needs to remain in your heart .But you're the one who is closest to me and will never betray me so k then meet you soon DD. But wait you're not going to waste the chance of telling this boy about how you feel or will you? Let's see what happens.

------------
I woke up the next day reeling high from my first day of college ,how overwhelming it all felt and how I developed a crush on a guy who doesn't even know i exist.
Let it be Aanu , we'll meet our standard boyfriend some day or the other.
"Kaash har koi ishqzaade ke Arjun Kapoor jaisa romantic hota ,nahi nahi shit woh mar jata hai ,nahi I mean ,shutup and get ready otherwise you'll be late " I'll always ramble nonsense when I'm overthinking something. Slowly you'll will know me better .hehe.