2.Danish Raichand

"I told you I will easily crack the advanced exam but you do not listen to me ,just trust me sometimes yaar "
My mother was adamant to send me off to some coaching classes but I told her no for two reasons ,a.I do not like the way these coaching institutes hype their results and demand too high fees ( not that I'm devoid of money ,but then why waste my parents hard earned money on something I know I'll do by myself just fine rather top class) b. I'm a hard working student and have confidence in myself ( All India Rank )AIR 2 in my advanced exam.
Now I'll be able to fulfill my as well as my parents dream of getting my degree in Engineering from the Indian institute of technology, Delhi ,not that it wasn't my dream but it's more my parents comparatively. Nonetheless ,I'll be starting my classes tomorrow and let's take it from there.

"Okay Danny it's fine and I know you could've done it yourself ,I'm so proud of you,but help lene mai kuch nahi jata , isisliye bol rahi thi bacche mai"

"Yes mom I get that ,but when is dad coming back from this conference "
My dad is the chairman of J&P Industries ,which deals in real estate,hotel management and all luxury goods across the world,whereas my mom runs a high end designer boutique that deals with a- z of women and their fashion.

They met at a charity event and hit it off with their first meeting ,got married 3 years later ,had me after 5 and today this year they'll be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary.I feel so grateful and elated to be born and brought up with so much love and commitment,that sometimes i find myself thinking whether or not I'll find a love like theirs or a partner who is so committed to the other that they bring out the best in the other.

Thankfully all my previous relationships ended before I had the chance to bring them home because they all were behind my money and status. They don't want to know the real Danish rather the son of Raichand's and his status quo ,which was why I will not be using my last name during the 4 years of my college so that no one , literally no one will run behind me for my money .
The car horn in the front of our house broke my thought chain.
" Who is it Simon" my mother asks our house help
"Ma'am Aadvik sir is here "
"Oh my god , he's here , we're coming"

Aadvik is my first cousin who came back to Delhi to pursue engineering with me He cracked Jee advanced as well ,AIR 3 ,and we'll be there together for 4 years.
" I missed you idiot " he says after hugging my mother and coming towards me.
"Me too idiot ,let's study our asses off ,top every year and get our careers straight"
"You always know what to say Danny "

"Shutup and let me see how you've changed so much ,damn AD tu toh body bana kar aaya hai ,accha ji college mai ladkiya impress karni hai na "
"Chup kar khudko dekha hai ,gym mai 2 -2 ghante lagakar bhi mujhe hi bol Raha hai ,chal chalkar mera room set karwa"
He hugged my mom once again and started ascending the stairs when mom said " tumhare dad kal shaam Tak aayenge ,he says all the best for your first day to both of you ,muahh "she gives us flying kisses and we retreat to our rooms.
After setting up the AD's room we have our dinner ,chat for some time and go to sleep. My thoughts are everywhere for the first time in my life and I'm not sure what my future holds. Let's hope for the best.
--------

We park our car in the basement parking of the college and head straight towards the campus ,our orientation was scheduled at 8 and classes at 9.
After attending the orientation which was kind of boring ,we started walking towards our class in the third block from the moot court.As soon as our class came into view Mr.AD had to use the washroom,so I made my way to the class.

As soon as I entered the class , everyone went silent ,is this how you treat every new student at college I don't know ,but why do I feel so out of place ,lol.But everyone is staring at me,wait is it because I'm wearing formals , no shit it's because I chose to wear white button down shirt and black pants ,damn Danny way to go. I made my way to the front seat but a girl was already sitting there engrossed in her bag ,so for today I'll have to sit in the second seat ,which is not good for a person who always sits at the front. But I can't be rude to a stranger on the first day itself.
So I took the second seat and saved the seat to my right for AD.