6.Let's fight

He says, "What you heard is true, but I

Can't stop thinkin' 'bout you," and I

I said, "I've been there too a few times"

'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashin' down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

Anvaisha POV

I don't think I can comprehend what just happened. One second my team was winning and the next second Danish snatched the ball away, passed it to Advik and scored a 3-pointer. Like seriously and to top it all I somehow lost my balance and was about to fall face-first on the court when it happened, he saved me, his one arm was around my waist, and the other held my hand.

I swear I am not a Klutz but in the presence of the Hulk, I always tend to fall in weird situations. But he is one hell of a man, his strength is amazing. I am by far not some lean person but he is holding me with such ease it feels as if I am made of feathers. He held me with such ease that I forgot where I was what I was doing or what was about to happen. I just turned my head to see his green and that little sparkle of gold that would shine in the sunlight. I am damn sure no one has ever seen something mesmerizing like this, hell I've never seen such eyes in my whole life.

I was just about to get lost in a magical forest when he helped me regain my balance, asked me if I was alright and just left.

(Danish's Green forest 💚👀)

HE LEFT.

Without even looking at me.Okay .whatever.Who is he? He's just a classmate. Get a grip, Anvi.But last time he asked me to be friends. I thought we were friends right, then why would he do that? Did he forget about our conversation? But I don't think he is that kind of a guy. Even if he did it is basic courtesy to ask and make sure the person you've saved is fine and she was about to fall because you snatched the ball out of her hand abruptly. But why am I overthinking? Its not as if he is something other than a friend to me. Oh come on, he's just a classmate now.

Urrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!

Stupid stupid him. We lost the game. I was so out of it that I just received the courtesies from everyone, talked with the coach, even talked to my team and boosted their morale, and on my way to the changing room.