7. A step forward

Danish POV

As soon as AD informed me in the morning about all the things that happened last night I left for Anvisha s place first thing after that.

But I think I will not be able to reach her because I'm unable to breathe. I'll not be able to breathe until I see Anvaisha myself. I wanted to drive irrationally but, I didn't want to hurt myself before meeting her. I've never felt like this before.

It feels like my heart is gripped by vices and with each passing second these said vices are restricting my blood flow. This restriction gripped my lungs so tight that each intake felt labored and exhaled acrid. My throat is so dry as if I've been strolling in Thar dessert for a few days. It feels I might die, because the simple task of breathing seems far away at this point. These few kilometres between us feel miles away, so much so that I want to vanish every one present on the streets right now and reach her, be with her ,see her and make sure she is fine.

Godamn that SHE.IS.FINE.AND.UNSCATHED.

Get a grip Danny, you need to concentrate on your task, which is to see her and make sure she is fine. Just breathe in, breathe out.

Repeat

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Continue this for the next 10 minutes and you'll reach her, see her, make sure of her wellbeing. Just a turn and, finally I'll be able to see her.

I have finally reached it. I parked my car, unfastened my seatbelt and in 2 seconds I was outside her door. I pressed her door bell as well as impatiently knock on her door. But what should I say once they open the door?

Hi I'm the brother of the person because of whom your daughter got into a fight or better yet I am her classmate who is obsessed with her wellbeing or I like your daughter so much so that I could not wait another hour and just run here at this hour.

What the hell.

I like her. As in like like her.

Woah, seriously is this like what it feels to like a person. But AD says I like Zoey as well. Shut up Danny, how in the hell can you compare Anvaisha with Zoey, she is a freaking chihuahua. But they are cute. Anvaisha is also cute. But no, stop I am not comparing her with a AD's dog. Okay fine so this fact is crystal clear that I like her and I will under no condition return without meeting her.

But what if his father opens the door and kicks me out. Think something think. What is the use of all the academic achievements when you can't even come up with a simple reason to meet her at this time of the day. Ummm, I will say that I came here to take my notes, but what will I say to her, we've barely talked in the past few months, and when I thought we've become friends and there in some sort of progress in our relation, here we are. She got hurt because of my idiot of a brother. Will she hold me responsible for his actions or what if she never talks to me again. Will my relation gey over even before starting? What will I do then?

Just go with the flow right now and go see her now.

As soon as I was about to knock again, the door opens and a man in his 50s opened the door. Wow just wow, what the hell did I manifest just now. It means I could have manifested anything and it would've become true. OH god what the hell is wrong with me today. Just stop your thinking talk to him, ask him about Anvaisha.

Even before could speak ,the person in front of says

"Who are you?"

"Hello Sir,I am Anvaisha's classmate ,Danish Raichand, can I meet her ?"