4.Friends

Anvaisha POV

What should we do now? What is done is done. The options I have left are either to get dressed and go to college or just be a chump and take off today. Why in the world am I so nervous to face Danish just after one conversation, we can hardly say it was a conversation though. He just stopped to ask me the directions to the changing rooms. God damnit!!!!!!.

But I can't take a leave, can I? No of course not because today is the assignment submission before our internal examination starts. It's going to be okay it's fine, just suck it up and get ready anvi.

After giving myself the much-needed pep talk I showered and got ready in my pink shirt and denims. This is my favorite shirt and it will give me the much-needed motivation that I need to actually face him in college today.

Let's see our schedule for today. What the actual hell, I have classes from 9 am till 5 pm with just one break.Wow, just wow

"Bhagwan kis cheez ka badla le rahe ho yaar ,aaj hi sari classes honi thi kya ? Khair kya kar sakte hai". Let me just pack my bag and off I'll go.

"Anvi aaj tumhe college nahi jaana hai kya ya bina daant khaaye jaane ka mann nahi hai" my mom just yelled from downstairs. "Haan mumma jaa rahi hu bass taiyaar ho gayi"I replied and she just went on and on about getting late. Typical Indian mothers, can't help it now,can we? .But I can't even complain, can I? I just love my parents so much and they love much more than a parent should, but what can I say perks of being the younger child? hehe.....

I have an elder sister, Aanya who lives in Jodhpur with her husband and my jiju, Daksh Chauhan. He is so in love with my sister that he literally worships the ground she walks on. They had an arranged marriage but they found their home in each other. I am not opposed to arranged marriage per se but I like the idea of love and experiencing love, relationship, and commitment without being bound as in a marriage. I want to experience the boyfriend phase before all that husband and all responsibilities phase.

I hope I can find someone who will want to know me, who will be willing to invest his time in me and choose me day in and day out, one who is ready to share his smallest happiness to his biggest griefs with me and someone who will actually have a sense of loyalty and dedication to commit to a person before committing to a relationship. It is not that I am expecting so much and I will do nothing I will actually do all these things for him and will always adore , cherish, and love the person who will be mine. Just mine and nobody else's. Possessive much yeah but what can I say, I have never been in a relationship in my entire life but I will give my 100 percent to my person.

Let's hope for the best.

My Father ,Raghav Singhania and my Jiju 's father are best friends since college.They were actually a group of 3 but something happened between them so now ,only they both are best friends.They never talk about their third friend,but I have seen there photos and asked mumma about so ,that is the reason I know this.
Infact my di and jiju too are unaware of this mysterious third friend.

Let's hope they reconcile some day. Because the bond of friendship is pure and unconditional and hurts more than anything in the world to lose a friend and that bond.
I once had a friend when I was in 2nd class ,he was our neighbour ,but his family left all of a sudden.He always used to play with me and never left my side.I used to call him chipku cheeku but I don't remember his real name or where they went.All my memories are hazy. Whatever how can I remember everyone since I was so Little at that time.
And there was this.....

"Anvi mai bata rahi hu ab agar tum nahi aayi neeche to mai upar aaungi aur aaj tujhe dande marke bhejungi" mu mom scolded me and broke my chain of thoughts." aai maa" I spoke while running downstairs.I kept my stuffed roll in my mouth and ran towards the main gate.