Healing Kisses (lovers)

Request from _satutettu_  :)

I hope that you'll like this chapter and that it meets your expectations :)

————————

Gwen stood before the mirror, her eyes scanning over the features she often deemed imperfect. Her gaze lingered on the scars, the freckles, and the curves she believed to be flaws. In that vulnerable moment, Miles entered the room, his heart aching to ease her insecurities.

With tenderness in his eyes, Miles approached Gwen, his hand reaching out to gently touch her arm.

"Gwen, you're the most beautiful person I know, inside and out. I want you to see yourself the way I see you."

Gwen's gaze met his, searching for reassurance, longing to believe his words.

"May I show you how much I adore every inch of you, even the parts you feel insecure about?"

Gwen nodded, her heart swelling with anticipation and vulnerability.

Miles began by pressing a soft kiss on the scar that adorned Gwen's shoulder, an intimate gesture that conveyed acceptance and love.

"This scar tells a story of your strength and resilience. It's a reminder of the battles you've fought and conquered. To me, it only adds to your beauty."

Gwen's eyes welled up with tears, touched by Miles' heartfelt words. She felt her insecurities begin to crumble, replaced by a newfound appreciation for her body.

Moving slowly, Miles trailed kisses along Gwen's collarbone, each touch a testament to his adoration. He then peppered soft kisses on her freckles, a symbol of her uniqueness and individuality.

"These freckles are constellations of beauty on your skin, each one a tiny star that makes you shine even brighter. They are a part of what makes you so uniquely you."

Gwen's self-consciousness melted away, replaced by a growing sense of self-love and acceptance.

Miles continued his journey, his lips caressing the curves that Gwen had long considered flaws. He kissed her stomach, her thighs, and every inch of her that held insecurities, each gesture an act of love and devotion.

"Every curve, every line, it's all a part of you, Gwen. And I wouldn't change a single thing. You are perfect to me."

Gwen trembled with emotion, her heart overwhelmed by the depth of Miles' love. In that moment, she realized that her perceived flaws were merely reminders of her humanity, and they did not diminish her worth or beauty.

Their intimate journey of healing kisses became a powerful catalyst for Gwen's self-acceptance. Miles' love and unwavering adoration helped her see herself through a new lens—one that celebrated her uniqueness and allowed her to embrace her body as a reflection of her journey.