Gwen's period (lovers)

It was a day like any other when Gwen's face contorted in discomfort. Her usual vitality was diminished by the persistent ache in her lower abdomen—a reminder that her monthly visitor had arrived uninvited.

Miles noticed the subtle change in Gwen's demeanor and immediately knew something was amiss. He approached her, his voice filled with concern.

"Gwen, are you okay? You look like you're in pain."

Gwen forced a small smile but couldn't hide the discomfort in her eyes.

"Yeah, Miles, it's just... I have cramps, and they're pretty bad today."

Miles didn't need any more explanation. He knew exactly what Gwen was going through. Without a word, he headed to the kitchen and returned with a warm water bottle and a cup of herbal tea, specially brewed to ease discomfort.

"Here, Gwen, this might help. And if you need anything else, just let me know."

Gwen's heart warmed at Miles' thoughtful gesture. She accepted the water bottle and tea, taking comfort in the fact that Miles was there for her.

As she sipped the tea and held the water bottle against her abdomen, Miles sat down beside her, offering his presence as the best form of solace.

"You don't have to go through this alone, Gwen. I'm here for you, always."

Gwen leaned into Miles, her head resting on his shoulder. She felt his arm wrap around her, offering a sense of security and warmth that eased the pain in her body and heart.

"Thank you, Miles. Sometimes, it's the simplest gestures that mean the most."

Miles pressed a kiss to her forehead, his love and empathy flowing freely.

"I'll always be here to take care of you, Gwen, in the good times and the tough ones. We're a team, remember?"

Gwen nodded, her heart swelling with gratitude for the caring and understanding partner she had found in Miles.

In the midst of Gwen's discomfort, Miles and Gwen found solace in each other's company. It was in moments like these, when vulnerability met unwavering support, that their love grew even stronger. Together, they faced the challenges of life, finding comfort in each other's presence and knowing that their bond was unbreakable.

A/N: I think the next chapter will be angst guys😭😭