Daybreak Melodies (lovers)

Requested by @27ac1324wwprsdgov

Hope you will like it 😭

——————————

The soft hues of dawn painted the sky as Miles and Gwen lay intertwined in bed, wrapped in the gentle arms of morning. The world outside their window was still, as if holding its breath in reverence of their love.

Miles stirred, his eyes fluttering open to meet Gwen's gaze, which held a warmth that melted his heart.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Gwen's fingers traced circles on his chest, her voice a melody of contentment.

"Good morning, Miles. I love this time of day, when it feels like the whole world belongs just to us."

Miles pulled her closer, his lips finding hers in a soft, lingering kiss. Their love tasted like morning dew, fresh and pure. The room was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, a morning ritual they cherished. Miles slipped out of bed, returning moments later with two steaming mugs.

They sat on the balcony, the world outside slowly waking up. The first rays of sunlight kissed their skin, and they sipped their coffee in companionable silence.

"You know, Miles, every sunrise feels like a promise. A promise that no matter how dark the night, there will always be light."

Miles nodded, his eyes reflecting the deep love he felt for her.

"And you, Gwen, you are my light. With you, every moment feels like a sunrise, full of hope and endless possibilities."

As the morning deepened, they decided to take a stroll in the nearby park, hand in hand. The world around them seemed to come alive with the whispering of leaves and the song of birds. Gwen leaned against Miles, her head on his shoulder, a picture of serenity.

"I wish this moment could last forever."

Miles pressed a kiss to her forehead, his voice soft as a summer breeze.

"In our hearts, it will, Gwen. Our love will always be this serene, this beautiful."

They walked back home, their steps light as if they were floating on air. In the haven of their shared love, Miles and Gwen found solace in the tranquil moments of the morning, knowing that each new day was a canvas waiting to be painted with the colors of their love.

A/N: It feels so weird to write again💀😭