Love in Interruption (lovers)

I know this is a less well written chapter than usual, but I really wanted to post this chapter the same day, I don't know why 😭 Anyway I hope you like it😭🩷 This chapter is inspired by KAMMI_LU's drawings on Twitter!🩷

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Miles and Gwen were lying on Miles' bed, his arm around her shoulder and Gwen's head on his.

They were watching a movie on Miles' computer, leaving their hectic lives behind and enjoying the quiet atmosphere, in contrast to their daily lives.

"I don't know why Rose doesn't try to run away, she's just a coward," Gwen commented as she grabbed a handful of popcorn and quickly popped it into her mouth.

Miles laughed at Gwen's impulsiveness before calmly remarking, "Maybe because her kidnapper is twice as fast as she is, he can find her...?"

Gwen just gave him a lingering look that piqued Miles' curiosity.

"What?"

Gwen just pushed the bowl of popcorn that was between them before she put her knees on either side of Miles' seated legs and brought her hands together on the back of Miles' neck, who stood motionless, caught off guard by Gwen's actions.

"I really like your theories, little genius." Gwen whispered as she leaned closer to kiss him.

"G-Gwen..."

They were about to kiss, the room getting hotter and hotter, when Miles' mother Rio suddenly opened the door, causing Gwen to pull away from Miles as fast as she could, surprised.

Rio flashed a more than forced smile, a bowl of crackers in her hand, "I thought I'd bring you some crackers, we can never have enough snacks."

The mixture of embarrassment and annoyance was clearly visible on Miles' face as he replied, "Gracias mamá, but could you leave us alone now...?"

Rio's forced smile turned into a protective look, "Deja la puerta abierta." (Leave the door open)

Miles rolled his eyes and sighed, "Okay."

"No me pongas los ojos en blanco." (Don't roll your eyes at me)

"Okay."

She walked away, leaving the lovebirds alone again.

Gwen let out a sigh of relief and laughed a little, "That was close."

"Yeah... She can be so pushy sometimes..."

She smiled before kissing him quickly, "That's a mother's thing, Miles. Besides, we can continue this another time, can't we?"

"Yeah...sorry again."

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault, let's continue the movie?"

He nodded before they continued the movie, enjoying their rare moments of respite.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Do you prefer this kind of chapters, or my usual chapters? Give me feedback please 😭 😭