1. Subway

✿Chapter-1✿

I turned the pages of my book as the pressure cooker whistled indicating me that my rice are boiled now

I turned the pages of my book as the pressure cooker whistled indicating me that my rice are boiled now. I kept my book on the couch, beside me before walking towards the kitchen to turned the stove off.

My cell rang as I searched for, the ringing sound was coming from my bedroom as I walked towards it. "Hello" I speak after answering the call.

"Adah beta how are you?"
"I'm fine uncle how are you?" I asked back while coming back into the living room, going towards the kitchen while talking on the call. He was my dad's friend Mr Dinesh Tripathi, who takes care of my dad's business.

"I'm good too beta, your aunty was asking for you why don't you come and stay here for a week?"
"Umm I wanted to uncle but like I have college and have back to back assignments so it's not possible for now but don't worry I'll try to make it next month"
"This time it don't gonna work beta you always do this-"
"No uncle I promise-pakka" I said with a small smile taking the plate out from the cabinet.

"Haha sure, I can't win against you, you know this isn't it?"
"Of course- say my hello to aunty"
"Sure beta, take care"
"You too uncle" I cut the call, keeping it on the slab as I opened the lid of the pressure cooker. The aroma of cooked rice hit my nose as the warm air caressed my skin. I took a spatula, serving me some rice on the plate followed by some daal.

I took a spoon and walked out of the kitchen taking my phone. I settled myself on the couches switching the TV on, playing doremon there as I started to eat my food.

"Doremon mujhe gadget chahiye bss mein kuch nhi janta"

Alashh!

I sighed hearing Nobita asking doremon for the gadget. Kash mere pass bhi koi doremon hota aur mujhe gadget deta jissae mein apne saare problem chutkiyon mein solve kr leti - but kashh!  I sighed at my thoughts shaking my head. Get a grip adu this isn't any cartoon going on here- infact this is a real life. Thing like gadgets that doremon have doesn't exists here, in this world.

I washed the utensils after eating my meal as I walked back towards the living room, taking my phone and after checking that the door is locked I walked towards my bedroom. I lay on my bed sighing before looking at the clock which shows half past 12.

"It's Saturday 3 September veer and I'm still in love with you, remember I told you I'll always love you"

I smiled mumbling looking at the ceiling. I closed my eyes to rememorise those memories.

10 years ago

It was my first day of my new session of class 7th. I stepped out of the school bus with the help of conductor uncle as I passed him a big smile to which he patted my head.

"Thank you uncle" I giggled before going towards the entrance as I stepped the stairs tangling towards my new classroom. We have shifted to Delhi the last month only as due to dad's work load. We used to live in Mumbai before but then dad expanded his business so we three came here, because of this shifting thing I had to take a transfer from my previous school.