4. Guy in hoodie

✿Chapter-4✿

I was sitting on the window side as the cold breeze hit my face as the bus moves

I was sitting on the window side as the cold breeze hit my face as the bus moves. We were coming back from another school where our match was held, after the match. Our school has won the match in both the field, volleyball and basketball.

I was so happy and so was others. I and Aditi with Ruhi and Jiya, were the smallest in the team by age. Everyone was bigger in age by us, that's the reason we were appreciated the most.

I looked in the side where our seniors were sitting as they laughed at something which one of their friends said. Most of them were sitting on the back seat of the bus.

I roamed my eyes to find similar pair of black orbs, in the bus. He played so well in the game, being the captain of the school basketball team he was doing his job well.

I liked the way how he handled his team with good strategy. I really have to admit it, he really knows how to play atleast - far better then me - Alash! I sighed at my thoughts.

I turned back to hear his friend's voice, whose name was Aarav, which I got to know during the match when he called him, well he too did play well.

It's not like I'm jealous of them but it's just when they can play basketball then why can't I? I sighed before looking back and only found him staring at me back as our eyes got locked.

My heart started to pound as I turned back and rested my head on the seat, closing my eyes to calm my racing heart beats. I know this is going way too far.

I smiled remembering what just happened. Do I have started to like him? Adah what are you even thinking aaaaa call your mind girl!  I shake my thoughts off before turning towards Aditi who just called me as we started to talk.

~~

It was our dispersal time as I and Aditi bid our bye to our friends before making our way towards the subway to catch our trying, to go home.

We both were talking random as we started to descend the stairs of the subway. It was a long queue of people there, infront of the security check. Sighing we both stand behind the last girl in the queue.

Aditi kept her bag in the security bag-checking as she moved for the further checking. I kept the bag when it got stuck with the nail there as I started to free it but it wasn't making me frustrate more.

"You go I'll do it" I raised my head hearing the familiar voice only to see him standing infront of me in the men's line.