Prologue ♥️

"Can you do me a favour?" The girl asked the boy who was standing in front of her.

"Hmm" he hummed not trusting his voice.

"When you turn to go, I'll call you back many times but just don't turn back to look at me" she said with her moist eyes.

✯✯◉✯✯◉✯✯

"He didn't left me Iti he sacrificed me for our country....for his country" A girl yelled breaking down into tears as she whispered the last part"

✯✯◉✯✯◉✯✯

"May I come in sir?"
"You are, late miss-"

His voice stopped looking at the girl who was standing at the door of the classroom, as she stared back at him with the same intensity.

✯✯◉✯✯◉✯✯

"Stop following me, it's not very gentleman like for a boss to do"

"Never said I was a gentleman"

✯✯◉✯✯◉✯✯

"You both can exchange the garlands"

Bangg!!

"Didn't I tell you are mine?"

"I'm not a property, whom you are claiming for"

"You belongs to me, do you get that"

Bangg!!

✯✯◉✯✯◉✯✯

People, people say they forget them and move on easily, but what if someone is stuck to it still and is living with those memories reminiscing it? What if it's hard to accept the reality? Hard to believe it? Sometimes you just don't wanna accept it and how is it if it goes like that? What will happen when you have to face it?

.
.
.
From "missing him everyday and hoping he will eventually return one day" to

~ falling in love with his absence....
.
.
.
~ ✿✿✿ ~

This book contains mature content and harsh language, some of the events in this book you may not like so read it on your own risk.
.
.
So how was it?
First chapter will be updated soon!

Take care
<3
Stoneheart ♡