3. Silly girl

✿Chapter-3✿

Days started to pass and these days I was selected in school vollyball team along with Iti and Ruhi and Jiya. We were so much happy about that. Our practice had been already started for the match that was going to take place in the end of this month. I smiled to myself walking in the corridor. It was Saturday today, we were called for the practice but I came early somehow and no one was here by now so I was just roaming around when my eyes landed on the basketball court. I walked towards it as I picked the ball that was in the cage before started to dodge it but couldn't as I pouted at that.

Well I hadn't tried basketball yet, liek I had but didn't that much as I loved volleyball much. But after seeing them and him playing this game, don't know why I had the urge to play this so why not to try this today. I shrugged before trying it again and this time it worked as I tried to basket jumping in the air but to my bad luck the ball didn't go in basket making me huff. I again tried to basket it but again it goes in vain as I stomped my head this time. Ahh it looked so easy but why can't I do it when they can? Adu try it once again- I motivated me before dodging the ball again but again it falls before the basket making me disappoint. At least it could have just touched the basket. I sighed shaking my head when I heard a voice.

"You should focus on the basket not the ball"

I turned back to see him standing there in his shorts as a loose tee that was just giving him an aesthetic look. Dang it do look 14! Well this was a code word between me and It to address people with aesthetics looks. Cool? Isn't it? I know it is. My gaze held at him as he started to work in my direction making me feel nervous don't know why, is it why because he is my senior and we didn't have interacted much?

"Your whole focus is on the ball but instead it should be on the basket" he started as he stood in front of me with an arm distance. Damn he is tall- yes because he is in 12th. Wait am I trying to just defend myself? Nah! I don't think so-shut up Adu. "Why don't you try it again?" I nodded at him as he back offed as I started to dodge the ball and did as he instructed, this but this time the ball just touched the edges of the basket and falls back making me pout. I looked at him making a face only to found him already starting at me.

"Again!" He stared into my eyes as I don't know why I just followed his words and again started to dodge it and I picked the ball to basket it when suddenly I was in air as I threw the ball and it got in the basket, I was blank trying to process what just happened. I looked down only to he had pick me up by my legs, as he put me down now before backing off. "Well it was at height and your height" he started but stopped shaking his head before turning to go.

"Hey by any mean you are saying I'm small?"
"Well that's a truth though you are small"

He winked at me as I glared at him. "How-" "well keep practicing silly girl" he interrupted me before walking out of the court with his bag as I kept staring at his retreating figure, and stomped my foot. What's there to stomp now? You should have said something to him instead of watching his retreating figure- aaaaaa. I gritted my teeth at my thoughts before turning and walking out of the court.

~~

It was our club period as we were sitting in our art class when they both came and sat behind us. Our teacher started to instruct us about how to draw the flower. She asked us to take out the coloured paper that she asked us to bring in the last class when I realised I forgot to bring it and so Iti shit! We turned to see if anyone has extra so that we can borrow it but no one has it extra . I turned to see him having a packet of it. Should I ask him? No- but it's needed! I sighed before asking "can you give me 2 papers? Actually we forgot to bring it" I was surprised when he passed me the packet. I thought he gonna make a fuss now, remembering how he behaved last time in the court.