2. Volleyball

✿Chapter-2✿

It was Monday today as I was getting ready for college

It was Monday today as I was getting ready for college. Iti left the yesterday night only after our dinner because of her assignment which she had forgotten at her home only. I fired some eggs with some toasts for me in the breakfast. I kept my textbooks inside my tote bag, wearing my crocs as I walked out locking my apartment after taking my phone with the keys. I have to take subway to reach my college.

My father had a well defined business, as he had stabilised it. But after his dismay our business started to decrease but still could have gathered money till now, every month I get an amount in my account for my personal things whether it's study of something else which Dinesh uncle only transfers. They said they are looking for a good investor to invest in my dad's company so that things can be better. I only want good for the company as it was my father dream. He had stabilised it burning his sweat and blood and I'll not let his efforts go in vain. I wasn't into business much but I'll try to handle the company as soon as possible or will search for a good CEO. After my father I was I was declared as the chairman, which was objected to by many of the board members but as I wa sthe only daughter of his so they couldn't say more as he was the owner of the 49  percent of shares.

I didn't knew when I reached the subway as I heard the car honking for me to get side. The subway was on not so far but not also close to my apartment building but still something I just walk down the streets to it, whenever I feels to.

I passed the security check and punched my card before entering as I walkwd towards the escalator to reached the platform to catch my train. I had been travelling in my subway by now since a very long time so I used card instead of tickets. I entered the train as it was already there. Well it was my luck today otherwise I would have had to wait for long and surely gonna be late today for my class. 

After one and half an hour I reached my college, I saw It standing there on the entrance, waiting for me. "God I was waiting for last half an here now" she exclaimed taking me a hug. "I know of course" I nodded my head mocking at her as we both laughed walking inside the campus.

"Which lecture is first today?"
"Business communication adu" I nodded shuffling through my tote bag looking for my I'd card for punching. We walked towards our classroom after punching our cards as we got seated on our seats, on the last seats but not that much last.

"You guys are again late" Nikhil mocked earning a eye roll from me. It was now a routine for them to mock at us and for us to shrugged at them. We both sat as Rahul came and sat beside me. Our teacher came as as she started to teach the lesson.

It was our last period as I groaned stretching on my seat. My back hurts now for sitting in the same position since so long. "Yaar ye kis subject ka period hai?"  "Maths" "what-" I groaned hearing Nikhil as he nodded threwing a smirk, my way. Suddenly our maths teacher came inside making me groan more. I really don't like her. I don't like maths to be honest, strange right? Like being an architect student and hate maths, I know you guys will be laughing by now but I'm like this only. And this teacher Mrs Mehta and I do have great relation, do note my sarcasm here. I rolled my eyes as she entered and kept her heavy books on the table.