Married?

(Aoi pov)

I got up around 5am and started making breakfast. Once I finished, I made sure everyone was awake then they started to eat.

I already ate while I was preparing food, so I just sat down next to Nezuko and Shinobu-san listening to their conversation.

I was talking to Kanao when someone yelled out a "WHAT?!!" And looked up to see a surprised Sound pillar standing up, with a shocked expression.

"How could you not know?!" He said.
"I'm sorry, what's going on?" Tanjiro asked with a concerned expression.
"Nothing. I just don't know what getting married means." Inosuke replies.
"WHAT?!?" All except Uzui, Obanai, and Tomioka shout.
"Seee?! I told you!"
"Um, well,... married is when two -or more," Mitsuri looks at Tengen. "People love each other enough to get married." Inosuke stairs at her through his boar mask. "Uh-married is when you... I guess I'm not that good at explaining huh?"
"Your great at explaining!" Obanai says.
"Awww. Thanks Iguru!"
"Simp" Sanemi said. Obanai got mad at that, but pretty soon we were at the topic again.

I watched as Mitsuri got up from her seat, and then came back with a mischievous smile. I had a bad feeling about this.

"I have a great way to explain it!" She says enthusiastically. "Why don't you just get married?!"
"What?!" We all -except Mitsuri and Tomioka- said.
"No, no. I mean, we do a married challenge!" We all looked at her confused. "Watch. We'll start with getting a pair! Inosuke will have to be paired with somebody and they will simply have to be married for 1 week! Doesn't that sound fun?!"
"I don't know about th-"
Shinobu was cut off by Mitsuri. "And to make it more interesting, they'll have different tasks each day. Like date nights, or babysitting you now, stuff like that!"

Everyone was just staring at Mitsuri for a while until Zenitsu asked, "Can I join too?!"

"Of course Zenitsu!" Mitsuri said. "And Tanjiro you should join too!" Tanjiro looked up from his food.
"Ummm, sure? But how do we pick our partners?"
"Well, the only other people around your age would be Kanao-San, Aoi-San, and Nezuko- Chan." Shinobu stated.

We both blushed. Except Nezuko who was sleeping in her box.

"NEZUKOOO-CHANNNN!!" Zenitsu practically screamed. Tanjiro gave him a death glare but then it softened.

"I guess, since it's only for a week." He glared at Zenitsu again. "You'd better not do anything to my little sister!"
"Ok Tanjiro!" Zenitsu gave a solute.
"I don't think I want to participate in this." I said.
Kanao looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please Aoi?! Don't make me do this by myself!"
"...ugh, fine. Only because you asked."
"Thank you Aoi!"

After dinner Tanjiro asked Kanao if she would be his partner. So that left me with the boar head. 'I guess I'm getting married to a boar for a week'.

Word count: 494