Preparation pt.1

(Mitsuri pov)

After Inosuke ran away and Aoi-San went to her room, I decided that they were definitely my current favorite ship.

The rest of the girls went to put their dresses or kimonos away. I went back outside and found Iguro-San sitting on a rock talking to Rengoku-San.

I walked up to them. "Hello Iguro-kun! Hello Rengoku-San! What are you doing?"

"Ah, hello Kanroji! Me and Obanai were just talking about this little challenge of yours!" Rengoku said as happily as ever. Iguru-Kun nodded to confirm.

"Isn't it a wonderful idea!?" And then I remembered something. "Oh, Rengoku-San? Aren't you going to be the officiant?"

"Indeed!" He said.

We talked for a little longer until I remembered that Tengen's wives were coming over to help prepare for the "wedding", and I wanted to greet them.

I left them and was walking past the kitchen when I saw Kanao-San, and Nezuko-Chan looking around the corner into the kitchen.

I walked up to them and tapped Kanao-San on the shoulder. She turned around and pointed inside the kitchen. I looked inside and saw THE CUTEST THING!!

Inosuke-San was hugging Aoi-Chan from behind while she was cutting something. Inosuke leaned down and whispered something in Aoi's ear. Her eyes widened and she blushed hard.

I could barely hear it, but I'm positive she responded with a "Yes". Just then I remembered that I was going to greet someone at the door.

I ran to the door and opened it. I could see Makio-Chan, Suma-Chan, and Hinatsuru-Chan all coming towards the estate. I ran the little way I had to get to them and greeted them.

"Hello! Here, let me take that for you!" I told them as I took a box Suma-Chan had. They had brought some extra stuff with them like accessories, makeup, jewelry, and more.

"Hello, Mitsuri-San." Hinatsuru said. "Thank you for helping."

"No problem!"

"By the way," Makio-Chan said. "I heard that this whole idea was yours!"

"Yes. Last night Inosuke said that he didn't know what it was to be married. So I thought that if I could show him, then maybe he would understand better."

We reached the estate and got inside. The triplets came and helped take the boxes to a room, then I went to get Iguro-kun, Rengoku-san, and Tomioka-san to help the boys get ready. After that I found Kocho-san and we eventually got Uzui-san's wives, Kocho-kun, Kanao-san, Aoi-chan, and Nezuko-Chan squished into one room to plan the last bit of the wedding.

(Aoi pov)

The love Hashira got all of the boys that were participating in one room, and all the girls in another. We had about three hours until we would begin the ceremony.

We were gathered in a room to plan the last part of the wedding.

It would start with Kanao-San, and Tanjiro's wedding, then we would have Nezuko-Chan, and Zenitsu's wedding, and last would be me and the boars wedding. Then we would have a large dinner, and lastly we would have a small honeymoon type thing for the first challenge.

Me and the girls needed to start preparing food, then we would get dressed for the weddings, so we all headed out to the kitchen and started cooking a huge meal.

Word count: 575