Dressed

(Inosuke pov)

I was told that the butterflies and demon girl went shopping for whatever reason. I wasn't really paying attention. But what did catch my attention was when they said we had to get dressed.

Time skip to them in the village

"NO! Im not wearing that!!" I yelled as Monjiro and the crybaby held on to me while the sound guy tried putting a shirt on me. The depressed looking one was just watching them struggle.

The others already had outfits on and now they were trying to put that hideous thing on the great Lord Inosuke!

'Well... it's not that hideous.' I thought.

(Nezuko pov)

We left for the village with the one called Shinobu carrying me in my box. I didn't want to leave Onii-Chan, but shopping for wedding dresses sounded fun, so I agreed.

I felt them put my box down, and I got out growing to my normal size. I looked around and it surprised me how beautiful the store was with all the dresses. We were in a corner so that the shop keeper couldn't see me grow, but now I was roaming around the store with the pretty pink haired lady.

She kept pointing out cute dresses but one caught my eye, a beautiful white wedding dress, with ruffles at the bottom, and long sleeves with small white gems around the collar.

It was just a fake ceremony so we didn't have to wear wedding dresses, but it looked so beautiful. I tugged on the slayers sleeve and she looked down at me.

"What is it, Nezuko?" She asked kindly. I pointed to the dress and her eyes practically sparkled. "That's a great choice, Nezuko-Chan! It looks beautiful!!" She took the kimono she picked out and the dress I had picked and we went to find our other friends.

(Aoi pov)

We went back to the corner we were in earlier and Nezuko and Mitsuri-san joined us. Mitsuri had a light pink dress with darker pink flowers on vines all across the bottom. Nezuko-Chan had an actual wedding dress with white ruffles at the bottom, and ends of the sleeves. It also had white gems by the collar.

Kanao and I ended up picking wedding dresses as well. Kanao had one with little flowers at the bottom and ripple like affects on the sleeves.

Mine was a bit more layered at the bottom, no sleeves, and white gloves added with it.

Lady Shinobu had a purple kimono with white butterflies embroidered on the side.

Nezuko went back in her box and we paid for the dresses. We left the shop and went back to the estate only to find the boys running around trying to put a shirt on Inosuke.

I decided that if we were going to do this we needed to do it quickly so It could go back to normal.

I walked up to Inosuke, and gave him a cold glare. He looked at me through his boar mask and I could tell he was sweating. He stopped running and the sound pillar came from behind and strapped the shirt on him.

By the time he had registered what was going on, the shirt was already on him.

Word count: 546