Feelings

(Inosuke pov)

I looked at pigtails as she gave me a death glare. Of course I wasn't going to back away from a challenge, but I was a bit surprised she had the guts to stare me down. And I didn't even realize that the others had put the shirt on me.

But it's fine now. I actually don't mind it that much, and that's just because I'm not really thinking about it. Instead I'm thinking about the blue butterfly. What was her name again? Mai? Koi?

I didn't tell anybody because I ran away once I saw how she glared at me. But... I quite like her. She's not like the other butterflies, and she cooks for me, and makes sure I'm healthy.

I'm hiding in a tree outside right now. Just thinking about these things. And I'm honestly glad that she is the one I will "marry". I'm still not sure, but I think it's when you have a wife. Like the white haired guy.

It makes me angry thinking about the white haired guy. Probably because of what he did to Kaoi.

I... have this weird felling... in my stomach. I'm not hungry, so it's not that. It kinda feels like... butterflies, when I'm thinking about her. Wait, is this a butterfly breathing. Is it something she can do to me?!

I think... I enjoy the pigtails company, and if I am to marry her, then she will be... THE QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAINS!! Hahaha! Lord Inosuke now has a queen! Hahaha!

I got down from the tree and ran inside and straight to the kitchen to find the blue butterfly. I will tell her that she is my queen!

(Aoi pov)

After they had the shirt on him, he ran outside and we decided to let him be. It was strange behavior for him, but it'll be fine.

I put my dress in my room, and then went to the kitchen to make a small snack.

I started with some crackers, then started cutting cheese and sausage. I heard someone running towards the kitchen and I looked behind me to find Inosuke holding his boar mask under his arm.

I figured he had come because he smelled food, so I set some crackers, sausage, and cheese on a plate. I turned around and he was right beside me.

"Gah! Geez don't scare me like that, Inosuke!" I gave him the plate of food and went back to cutting the rest of the food.

He didn't say anything, which was concerning.

The plate I had given him was set on the counter in front of me, with all the food still on it. Then I felt arms wrap around me.

I looked up and saw Inosuke hugging me from behind with his eyes closed. I felt my cheeks grow hot and I decided to enjoy the moment since no one was looking.

It was silent, then I felt his breath come to my ear and he whispered something to me. "Will you be the queen of my mountain?"

EEK!! So cute! I think Inaoi is my favorite Demon Slayer ship!

Word count: 525