New Rutines

(Kanao pov)

That night, Mitsuri called all the pairs together. When we arrived at the back deck I saw my sister Shinobu, Mitsuri, Uzui, and Tomioka there as well.

"All right everyone! I have permission from the master to do this little challenge. As long as we finish the missions, it shouldn't bother anyone." Said Mitsuri.
"Why are the others here?" Tanjiro asked.
"Well, Shinobu-san and Tomioka-san are here to chaperone you guys. And Uzui-San is here to give and help with any tasks that are given."
"Oh, ok."

Uzui stepped forward. "First up is the ring. When you get married you put a ring on the other persons ring finger." He held out a small box with beautiful rings. Some simple bands with initials, and some with beautiful designs and gems set in it. It made me worried though, that he had all these.

Zenitsu chose one with swirled designs, and a small yellow stone among them, Nezuko-Chan chose a matching one with a light pink stone, Aoi chose one with blue and white altering stone on the top, Inosuke chose a simple ring with small squares as a design, I chose a simple one with a dark pink stone in the middle, and Tanjiro chose one with letters spelling out T + K.

(Aoi pov)

Once we all had our picked out rings we looked to the sound pillar for more instructions.

"Now, we have a ceremony. Well, fake ceremony." He told us. The explaining was all mostly for Inosuke, but Zenitsu and Nezuko seemed intrigued.

"I have all the decorations picked out! We'll have to have all the ceremonies tomorrow, because Tomioka-San, and Sanemi-San are on duty tonight. So get a good nights rest and be prepared for tomorrow! Kyaaa! I can't wait!" Mitsuri said enthusiastically.

Time skip to the next day

I got up early changed and went to make breakfast and surprisingly Tomioka-San was already awake and at the table, reading a scroll. It was surprising that he would be up because he had watch duty last night and I would usually have to wake everyone up.

"Good morning Tomioka-San. I'm surprised you're awake already." He didn't answer as usual just giving me a glance and going back to reading his scroll.

I made a large breakfast and gave Tomioka-San his tea, then I went to wake up the others. Once they were all awake, Inosuke surprisingly being the only difficulty, I went to grab a piece of bread and went to the garden to eat in my favorite place under a tree.

It didn't take long though to be called in by Mitsuri. When I got inside Uzui-San, Shinobu-sama, and Kanao-San were already there with a few boxes. I looked around and saw that a few of the Hashiras were doing the dishes so I didn't have to worry about that.

Turns out, the boxes were full of decorations from the sound pillars previous weddings. We set it all up outside in a clearing.

"Alright, now for the fun part!" Uzui said. "Kanroji and Kocho will take you two," He pointed at me and Kanao. "Shopping for dresses. Me and Tomioka will take the young boys shopping for new outfits!"

"Good luck with getting Inosuke to wear a shirt." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that Aoi?" Shinobu asked.

"Oh... nothing." She looked at me concerned but then she went inside to get Nezuko's box and we left.

Word count: 588