Preparation pt.2

(Shinobu pov)

After figuring out what we were going to do, all of us went to the kitchen to prepare the food.

We hadn't invited a whole bunch of people, seeing as it wasn't a real wedding, but they did invite the Hashiras, and everyone in the mansion who wanted to participate. We wouldn't want them to go home with an empty stomach.

I was about to enter the kitchen when Mitsuri-San pulled me aside. And waited until everyone else was in the kitchen.

"What's wrong, Mitsuri-San?" I asked.

"Nothing wrong."

"...If nothing is wrong then why do you look scared? Tell me, did something happen?"

"Like I said, nothing wrong. It's just... I don't know how you'll react."

I was a bit scared myself on what she was going to tell me. "Why not tell me what's the matter? Then I'll decide if you should be scared." I gave a small smile and she nodded.

Her face went to a happier one, and she took a deep breath before giving a huge smile and telling me this. "I saw just about the cutest thing!" I waited for her to speak again, because I knew that wasn't all. She says that a lot. "Inosuke was actually hugging Aoi from behind earlier! And then he told her something and she was practically a tomato! It was so cute! Me and the-..."

(Mitsuri pov)

I stopped talking when I saw the murderous look on Kocho-kun's face.

"I don't think we're going to have a third wedding reception. Because there will be no groom to attend." She told me. She walked away to rejoin the rest of the girls. I knew she didn't mean it, but it still scared me.

We rejoined the girls and started to cook with a variety of food, Tempura, Mochi, Noodles, and more.

It took us about an hour to finish all of it, but it was definitely going to be worth it!

Once finished we all went to the preparation room to get dressed.

(Hinatsuru pov)

We all got dressed in a dress or kimono, then Makio-San, Suma-San, and I began to help the three brides get ready.

I was in charge of the one called Aoi. She had bright blue eyes, black hair, and a personality very similar to Makio-San.

She had a beautiful wedding dress, that was a bit more layered at the bottom, it had no sleeves, and long white gloves with it.

Once she was dressed, I put her hair in a ponytail with one of her butterfly clips, and curled the ends of it. Next I did the makeup. It was a bit simpler than normal makeup, but a bit more than what she had on earlier. Then she picked out a pair of white heels to go with the dress, and she was practically ready. The only thing missing was her veil.

I got the box I had brought from home and took out a long veil with purple flowered headband. I handed it to her and helped her adjust it with her ponytail.

"It's beautiful! Where did you buy it?" She asked, looking at me.

"My mother gave it to me for when I get married. But I have already used it, and I have no children to give it to, so it is your to keep."

Word count: 566