~Bored~ Run x Reader

Requested by @dragonhunterguild

"You're enlisting a new member of the Jeagers?" The blonde asked the blue-haired general.

"Yes Run. They are from the far north of the capital, and also have a Teigu." Run considered this for a moment, before nodding and heading off with Esdeath.

•Timeskip•

The female ran faster down the hallway already late for the meeting. The Jaegers had invited her to join them, she had accepted because she figured 'Whatever not like I have anything better to do.'

She threw open the door to see many people sitting around a table. On one side sat a girl wearing all green with light brown hair, metal arms and a dog in her lap, a man with glasses brown and white hair and a lab coat, and a big man wearing a mask no shirt and scars across his chest. On the other side of the table sat a man with blue hair and a sailor uniform, a girl with short black hair and a sword, and at the far end next to the 'gracious host, Esdeath, sat a man with blond hair and yellow eyes looking over the girl, he seemed to have little wings in his hair and a metal band around his neck.

The girls hands dropped to her sides as she looked over everything one last time.

"Ah welcome, we were expecting you, (y/n)." Esdeath smiled darkly at her. The girl mumbled something
and Esdeath motioned to a seat at the table. The girl looked out of the corner of her eye to see the blonde looking her up and down, inspecting her.

"These are the Jaegers." Esdeath spread her arms showing the table.

"Run."

"What?" The blonde's statement confused her, did he want her to run?

"My name, it's Run."

"Oh."

"I'm Seryu Ubiquitous!" The dog girl smiled excitedly.

"I'm so excited for you to be here, I'm Bols." The Man with the mask smiled.

"They call me -Dramatic pause- Dr. Stylish!" The man with glasses shouted standing up holding up his glasses.

"I'm Wave." The blue haired man waved.

"Hi, I'm Kurome. Don't touch these, they're mine." The black haired girl motioned to a bag full of food. The girl nods taking everything in.

•Timeskip• A few weeks

The girl was running down the hall yet again late. She threw open the door before seating herself down beside Run. Esdeath began to talk to Wave, Seryu and Bols while Kurome was feeding Coro, Seryu's dog and Teigu, while Run was reading.

The girl grabs a glass of water drinking it then flicking Run.

"What?" Run asks annoyed.

"Bored."

"Go kill someone."

"Ugh, work."

"Then stay bored." (y/n) flips off Run before going outside into the night air. Still bored (y/n) sits in the grass (h/c) blowing behind her.

Run decided to go and find the girl, getting outside to see her in the grass and he sighs.

"Did you come to make me less bored?" The girl looks up at Run standing above her. He simply looks into her (e/c) eyes.

"Well you c-" (y/n) gets cut off as Run bends down and kisses her, he smiles gently breaking the kiss. Run sits next to her bringing her close to him.

"Still bored?"

"Yep."

A/n:
Hope you enjoyed and keep requesting more oneshots (sorry about wait I should post more now that I'm out of school).