~Slums~ Tatsumi x Reader

Requested by @dragonhunterguild

Tatsumi's Pov

Leone smiled down at me as we walked though the slums. We were supposed to do something - that I had forgotten - and had to go to the slums, with the recent deaths of Sheele and Bulat - Bro - I think it was something about looking for Teigu users. It also could have been looking for the Teigu themselves as that was our side objective.

I feel Leone flick me throwing me out of my thought.

"Ow what was that for! Leon-" Leone puts a hand over my mouth and points at someone. I squint and see a figure crouching down on top of a building looking into a window before jumping into it.

Leone motions for me to follow her and we break open the door to see the figure standing above a man blade pointed at his throat, Leone got ready to attack. The figure looked up to see us and removed it's hood.

"Oh, hi."

•Timeskip•

The girl - who's name was (y/n) - had agreed to come with us willingly, but only after she had killed the man. The man it turned out had killed his whole family or something and she simply wanted to kill him so we let her and brought her back to the hideout.

After getting a closer look at the blade you could conclude it was broken and she hadn't bothered to fix it.

Still (y/n) hadn't told us much about herself, and I was interested to find out more. (Y/n) leaned against a wall clearing her throat and getting the whole room's attention.

"So am I going to be standing here all day or do you have something important to tell me?"

"We are Night R-" Najenda was cut off by the girl holding up her hand.

"Yea. I know." Najenda began speaking again.

"Well if you know of us how would you like to join us?" The girl scoffed (e/c) glaring at Najenda.

"No thanks."

"Then we'll have to kill you after all you know our secrets." Mine chimed in staring at (y/n).

"Try me." Akame began to draw her sword until I stopped her.

"Wait I'll try to convince her!" I said quickly earning many confused glares.

"Alright Tatsumi but if you can't... " I nodded, taking the girls arm and leading her outside.

"So how do you want to convince me be-" I put my hands on the girl's head then pulled her close to me brushing lips.

"Like this." I whispered before kissing her. The girls eyes were a mixture of shock and confusion.

"I-i-i-" I put a finger to her lips.

"Think about it."

A/n:
Sorry for my absence and about this chapter may not be the best. I'm going to try and update this more. Also I'm starting a few new books, yay! Thanks for reading.