Akame x Fem!Reader |Modern AU

Akame shivered as the snow fell around her, she wished she had worn a thicker coat. Other than being cold, Akame was hungry. Very hungry. Unfortunately she was out of food in her apartment so she had to go out shopping to get more. Akame was walking down the crowded street when she saw it, shining in the heavy snow drifts.

Sakura Japanese steak house. She instantly forgot about getting groceries and found herself drawn towards it, pushing the doors open and the wonder smell of meat and feeling of warmth almost made her faint. Akame saw the waitress approaching her.

"Would you like to be seated, or did you just come here for warmth?" Akame nodded and the waitress pressed her lips together.

"I mean yes I would like to be seated." Akame mumbled. The girl smiled brightly motioning for Akame to follow her. Akame looked around at all the delicious food that the other customers were eating. The waitress showed Akame to a small table near the window with a nice view. Akame sat and the waitress introduced herself.

"My name is (y/n), I'll be serving you today. Is there anything I can get you to start, such as a drink or an appetizer?" Akame frantically nodded, as (y/n) got out a pad of paper to take down the order.

Akame begin to point to numerous things on the menu, almost making poor (y/n) faint from the amount of appetizers she wanted. (Y/n) nodded slowly almost filling the paper. Akame sat frantically awaiting the return of (y/n) with the delicious food.

About fifteen minutes later the waitress returned balancing about ten dishes, placing the on Akame's table. In a minute or two Akame finished all the food. The waitress stared at her with shocked eyes. As she prepared for Akame's order.

"This, and this. Oh and two orders of this. Thank you." The waitress nodded as she sulked back to the kitchen. After the food was prepared, she set it down in front of Akame. Just as she was about to leave Akame grabbed her sleeve.

"I'm sorry, did you need something else?"

"Would you mind helping me finish some of this food?" Suprised the waitress blinked before sitting down.

"I-i guess I could take my break..." Akame beamed at her, then pushed two of the plates towards her. They sat there eating for a while before Akame looked outside to see it was practically a blizzard outside.

"I guess we'll be here a while." The waitress spoke while looking at the snow. Akame leaned over the table gently wiping (y/n)'s mouth, causing the girl to lightly blush. Akame then wiped her own mouth before she spoke.

"I guess we will need more food then."

A/n:

I'm back~