1st

Jisung walked down the hallway, his backpack slung over his shoulder

Jisung walked down the hallway, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He could hear the laughter of his classmates, the sound of their jokes echoing off the walls.

He knew what they were laughing about. They were making fun of his hobby, the thing that he loved to do most.

Jisung was a writer, and he loved to write books, fanfics, and high-quality literature. But his classmates didn't understand. They thought it was weird that he spent so much time writing, and they teased him for it.

The light pink haired male tried to ignore them, but it was hard. The laughter was so loud, and it seemed to be coming from every direction.

He felt like he was being suffocated by it. He just wanted to get to his next class and forget about the teasing.

„How are you doing with writing the pointless story about the idol that doesn't even know about your existence, Han Jisung?" one of the people laughed. If they knew.

As he walked, he thought about why he loved writing so much. It was a way for him to escape from the real world, to create his own stories and characters.

He loved the feeling of getting lost in his own imagination, of seeing his ideas come to life on the page. Writing was his passion, and he wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him.

Jisung took a deep breath and pushed open the door to his next class. He was determined to ignore the teasing and focus on his writing. He knew that his classmates didn't understand his hobby, but that didn't matter. Writing was what made him happy, and he wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him.

Jisung sat down in his chair, pulling out his notebook and pen. He flipped to the page where he had left off, the story of his latest fanfic about his idol, Lee Minho.

Jisung was a famous anonymous writer, known for his incredible stories and his ability to capture the essence of his favorite celebrities. His latest book had already received thousands of reads, and it was well-liked by fans of the idol and even people who didn't know who he was.

Jisung was lost in his writing, the words flowing easily from his pen. He felt like he was in a different world, one where he could create anything he wanted.

He loved the feeling of being able to control the story, to make the characters do whatever he wanted. It was like he was the god of his own little universe.

As he wrote, Jisung couldn't help but smile. He knew that his writing wasn't for everyone, but that didn't matter.
He was doing what he loved, and he was good at it. He loved the feeling of being able to share his stories with other people, to see their reactions and hear their feedback.

It was like he was part of a secret club, one where only the true fans knew about his writing.

Jisung continued to write, lost in his own little world. He knew that he had a talent, and he was going to use it to the best of his ability.
He was going to keep writing, no matter what anyone said.

Writing was his passion, and he was going to pursue it with everything he had.

Jisung was a talented writer, and he knew it. He had always loved creating stories, ever since he was a little kid. He would spend hours lost in his own imagination, coming up with characters and plots that were more exciting than anything he saw on TV or read in books.

As he got older, Jisung began to realize that not everyone appreciated his writing.
In fact, most people around him seemed to think it was weird or boring.

They would make fun of him for spending so much time on something that they didn't understand.

But Jisung didn't let their negativity get to him. He knew that writing was his passion, and he wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him. So he kept writing, kept pouring his heart and soul into his stories.

And then he discovered writing apps.

At first, Jisung was hesitant to share his work with others. He was afraid that they would react the same way that people at school did - with ridicule and disdain.

But eventually, he mustered up the courage to publish one of his stories on the site.

To his surprise, people loved it.
They left comments that were kind and supportive, telling Jisung how much they enjoyed his writing and how they couldn't wait to read more.

Jisung was overjoyed. He finally had an audience that appreciated his work.

From that moment on, Jisung was hooked. He spent every spare moment writing, crafting stories that he knew his readers would love.

And they did. They devoured his stories, leaving comments and messages that made Jisung feel like he was part of a community.

It wasn't just the positive comments that made Wattpad special for Jisung, though. It was the fact that he could be himself on the site.

He didn't have to worry about fitting in or being cool. He could just write, and people would appreciate him for it.

That's why publishing a new chapter was such a thrill for the boy. He knew that his readers would love it, that they would leave comments that were kind, supportive, and respectful.

And he wasn't disappointed.

As soon as he hit "publish," his phone began to light up with notifications. People were already reading the chapter, leaving comments that made Jisung's heart swell with pride.

He read through each comment carefully, savoring the positive feedback. And then he came across the comment from the user who had followed him for few years now, the user who always left adorable and funny comments on his stories.

He had come to look forward to their comments, which never failed to make him laugh or brighten his day. Jisung quickly typed out a response, thanking them for their support and telling them how much he appreciated their comments. As he hit "send," he felt a sense of gratitude wash over him. He was so lucky to have such a supportive community on Wattpad, and he knew that he would never have gotten this far without them.

He enjoyed being closed in his little, silly and sweet world.

———————
hi everyone¡
it is actually next spontaneous thing, same as my first successful book was, so i hope i won't disappoint y'all this time.
i'm a busy student but i promise i'll try to keep up with this story and update it whenever i'll have time for it.
it's gonna be fluff, i can say cliche as well probably.

03rd oct. - happy birthday to bangchan!

ler xoxo