6th

Jisung's long flight to America by himself went, indeed, as a rollercoaster as he experienced the longest 14 hours of his life

Jisung's long flight to America by himself went, indeed, as a rollercoaster as he experienced the longest 14 hours of his life. The journey, which included a transfer at Tokyo's airport and a final destination, Los Angeles, was already daunting enough, but Jisung also had to endure the misfortune of sitting next to a very talkative grandma. Her nonstop talking to Jisung made him feel tired a lot, but he politely responded to her questions and got engaged in her life stories.

As hours passed, Jisung realized that the grandma was a lonely soul, seeking comfort and joy from a stranger. He felt kind of playful imagining a future where she tells her family or friends about an adventure she had on the flight to San Francisco. Jisung was proud of himself for being friendly and helpful throughout the entire flight, and now he could wait to tell his family about his own experience.

To make the most of his time and forget about his surroundings, Jisung opened his laptop and started writing about his journey in his own blog. He wrote about his flights, the people he met, and the things he saw from a high altitude. Writing helped him take his mind off the long flight and the talkative grandma next to him.

The entertainment on the flight was limited, so movies and games were not doing the trick for Jisung, he felt restless. The hours seemed endless. Jisung kept staring at the ceiling, or staring out of the window. He wanted to sleep badly, but couldn't find a comfortable position. Eventually, he gave up and started walking down the aisle, stretching his legs, and conversing with other passengers.

Then the food service began. Jisung eagerly waited for it, but once he had his first bite, he regretted it immediately. The food was so disgusting that he could barely eat it. He didn't know how he was going to survive another 10 hours of the flight with no edible food. Luckily, he had packed some snacks and candies, which he generously shared with his grandma neighbor as well.

The last few hours of the flight were the hardest for Jisung. His body was aching, and his mind was foggy, but he did not lose sight of his goal. He was determined to arrive in LA and start his new adventure, see the sights and experience the culture.

Finally, the plane started to descend as it approached Los Angeles International airport, and Jisung looked out the window to see the land of America for the first time. The sight of the city of El Segundo in the distance and the beautiful sunrise made all the hardship forgotten. He felt a sense of relief and excitement, knowing that he had finally made it to his destination.

Jisung walked off the plane, gathered his bags, and took a deep breath. New things were about to start, and he felt lucky and blessed to start this adventure on the other side of the world. The long and challenging flight taught him a lesson in patience, kindness, and perseverance, and now he was ready to explore the Golden city and learn from its people.

After walking out of the airplane, Jisung picked up his luggage and headed towards the exit of the airport. As he walked along the terminal towards the exit, he couldn't help but notice some bodyguards walking around some men, with cameras pointing towards them. Jisung was taken aback by the commotion that was stirring up and couldn't help getting closer to see what was going on. Little did he know that this would end up being a huge embarrassing moment.

As he approached the crowd, he realized that some two famous male celebrities were walking right ahead of him, followed by several photographers trying to get the perfect shot of them. But who were they? Jisung couldn't puzzle it together because of the flashing lights.

Jisung tried to stay out of the way of the photographers and just wanted to be left alone. However, as he walked just behind the celebrities, Jisung was captured in the photos, without him even realizing it.

The cameras started to flash non-stop, and Jisung was surprised by the attention he was getting. He felt awkward and uncomfortable in the chaotic situation, but as much as he tried, he couldn't escape from the photographers' lens.

Jisung felt a little unnerved by the whole situation, but he kept walking towards the exit of the airport, hoping to get out of the chaos. He didn't want to be late for his best friend, Seungmin, who would pick him up and take him to their new place, but as fate would have it, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After a few minutes of them walking, the paparazzi and the celebrities headed into a separate direction, leaving Jisung behind, but not before capturing some photos of him. Jisung shook his head bemusedly and continued his walk towards the exit. Finally, he made it out of the airport and caught sight of Seungmin's car, waiting for him outside with a smaller cardboard sign, with a bold text "Hanji."

He got his drivers license  a few months back, so he's not a best, but not the worst driver.
His skills are enough to drive to Walmart and back at least.
On the other hand, Jisung can't even have drivers license cause of the Korea law.

His best friend was lucky to live in America by himself, it had many benefits, in Jisung's eyes.

Jisung breathed a sigh of relief and got into the car. Seungmin asked him about his flight, but Jisung was too embarrassed to tell him about the commotion at the airport. Jisung was happy to be in his friend's company, and now it was time to start exploring the city and begin their new adventure together.

„I'm just so glad that I'm here, Seungmin." he breathed out.

Welcome in America, Jisungie."

——————————-
just got an another book idea (2) so i'm thinking about realising it.
(let's ignore the fact i have multiple outgoing books, k)

i wanna go to america one day

17th oct
ler <3