24th

Jisung felt a blush creep up his cheeks, surprised by Minho's request yet unable to resist the desire to be closer

Jisung felt a blush creep up his cheeks, surprised by Minho's request yet unable to resist the desire to be closer. For so long, he had yearned for the comfort of physical touch, but fear and insecurity held him back. Minho, understanding Jisung's hesitation, waited patiently for his response.

With a nod, Jisung whispered, "Yes, Minho. Please." he paused „I want the hug, not the bite. Yet."

In that moment, their worlds collided, and Minho enveloped Jisung in a warm embrace. It was as if time stood still, the world fading away as their bodies connected, sending sparks of electricity through their veins. Jisung melted into the safety of Minho's arms, feeling a sense of solace he had never experienced before.

As their embrace lingered, Minho's hands caressed Jisung's back, offering a tenderness that spoke volumes. It was a silent declaration of his dedication and unwavering support for Jisung. And in that touch, Jisung found the courage to let go of his reservations.

Seizing the moment, Minho's loving gaze met Jisung's as he placed a feather-light kiss on his forehead. The air was filled with a palpable vulnerability, as their hearts danced to a rhythm only they could understand. There was no turning back now; they had stepped onto a path that would forever intertwine their destinies.

„I- haven't got such lovely hug like this in ages," Jisung stuttered, touching his face as he blushed hard from the kiss, yet the elder was still smiling and looking deeply in the others eyes.

„I don't like physical touch at all.. but I'd love to hug you again, every day. You smell so sweet and you're just perfect for a hug like this," the elder spoke, caressing Jisung's hair. „Can I walk you to your apartment? I have nothing to do, and we are leaving back to Korea next week."

Jisung's heart swelled at Minho's words, their sincerity warming him to his core. Breaking into a shy smile, he nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Minho," Jisung replied, his voice barely above a whisper. "I would love for you to walk me home."

Hand in hand, they strolled along the quiet streets, the city lights casting a soft glow upon their intertwined figures. The weight of their unspoken desires danced on the edge of their lips, filling the silence with an electrifying tension.

As they reached Jisung's apartment building, they paused under the flickering streetlamp. The air brimmed with unspoken anticipation, both of them knowing that this was not just the end of an evening but the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

"I don't want this feeling to end," Jisung confessed, his voice tinged with vulnerability. "But I'm scared, Minho. Scared of letting someone in, scared of being hurt."

Minho's eyes softened, his grip on Jisung's hand tightening. "I understand, Jisung," he whispered. "But I promise you, I will never hurt you. I'll cherish and protect you with all that I am."