12th

As Jisung and Seungmin got on the bus, Jisung had a million questions buzzing in his mind

As Jisung and Seungmin got on the bus, Jisung had a million questions buzzing in his mind. "Have you been to this kind of event before? What should I expect? What if we get lost?" he asked, his voice rising with each sentence.

Seungmin chuckled, trying to calm his friend down. "Yes, I've been to places like this before. It's going to be amazing, trust me. And don't worry about getting lost, I'll be with you every step of the way," he reassured Jisung, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Jisung sighed in relief, feeling better after Seungmin's reassuring words. "Thanks, man. I don't know what I'd do without you," he said, giving Seungmin a grateful smile. „Not meeting Lee Minho surely."

They got off the bus and walked down the lively streets of the city, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling crowd. Jisung was still fidgety and nervous, but Seungmin, who was all too familiar with the city, confidently led the way, pointing out local landmarks and attractions.

As they finally arrived in front of the place of the event, Jisung gasped in amazement at the sight before him. There were bright lights, music, and a long line of people waiting to get in. "This is it, Seungmin. We made it," he said excitedly, a huge grin spreading across his face.

Seungmin smiled back, his eyes bright with anticipation. "This is it, Jisung. Are you ready to have the time of our lives?" he said, holding out his fist for Jisung to bump.

Jisung knocked his friend's fist with his own, feeling a sudden surge of excitement and confidence. "Let's do this," he said with determination, following Seungmin into the line, ready for whatever adventure awaited them inside.

Jisung and Seungmin spent some time patiently waiting in the line of fans, observing their surroundings and chatting with each other. The line was moving along slowly but surely, and the two boys were in good spirits, excited to finally enter the event.

As they got closer to the front of the line, Jisung's eyes suddenly caught the sight of a boy who seemed to be laughing and talking with a bodyguard. His stomach churned in excitement as he followed the boy's gaze, and his eyes widened in surprise - it was Felix! The same person he had met at the airport a few days ago.

Without thinking twice, Jisung tapped on Felix's shoulder, causing him to turn around and look at the two boys behind him. Their eyes met, and Jisung felt a blush creeping up his face. "Felix! Hi, it's me, Jisung! We met at the airport the other day," he said, smiling with excitement.

Felix's face lit up in recognition, and he grinned. "Hey, Jisung! Nice to see you again! What are you guys doing here?" he asked, looking genuinely interested.

"We're here for the event, just like everyone else, duh! We're huge fans of the performers," Seungmin added, eager to join in on the conversation.

Felix nodded, still smiling. "That's awesome! I'm here for the same reason - I'm a fan of them too," he said, pointing towards the entrance of the venue.

The three boys continued to chat and laugh, enjoying each other's company as they inched closer to the front of the line. Jisung couldn't believe his luck - he had run into Felix again, and this time, they were both attending the same event. It felt almost unreal, like fate had brought them together for a reason.

As they finally reached the front of the line, Jisung exchanged numbers with Felix, promising to keep in touch.
He felt happy and content, excited to enjoy the event with Seungmin by his side and a newfound twin in Felix.

As they talked, he had to say his goodbye, and for the last time, he quickly turned to Jisung and Seungmin again. „Oh I would forgot! Me and Chan are there, if you'd like to catch up with us guys, we have great seats."

As Felix turned to leave, Jisung and Seungmin couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for what was yet to come. The night was bound to be filled with even more surprises and memorable moments, and they couldn't wait to experience them all.

And a sudden buzz came from Jisung's phone.

hunny
are you here?

hannie
i am!!
i met my airport friends!
and felix offered us to catch up with them

hunny
i see :]

As Minho saw the message, he immediately opened his contacts and called on that phone number. It was picked up in not even a minute.

„What's up man?"

„Is Jisung around you?" Minho asked, the hairstylist drying his hair, as the Australian haven't responded.

„Hey mate can you please hold that for me? I just need to tie my shoes. You can greet my friend on the phone!" Felix handed his phone to the squirrel boy, as he tied his shoes. „Hi! Um, I'm Jisung! Are you attending this meeting too?"

Jisung stared in confusion.
„What's up man? Don't say ceiling or else i'll throw an australian spider on you." Felix asked, pretending like he finished tying his shoes.

„Your friend hung up..?"

-

Minho breathed heavily, as his cheeks were burning. He hung up the phone so quick, almost throwing the phone away, that even Hyunjin noticed his weird acting. „What's wrong?"

„His voice sounds even better than i've imagined it to sound."

——————-

nov 11th (11/11)
stream lalalala