8th

As the plane began to descend, Minho and Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief

As the plane began to descend, Minho and Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief. It had been a long flight from Korea to LA, and they had made it through the endless hours of turbulence and boredom. The paparazzi were waiting for them as they disembarked from the plane and made their way through the airport. But thankfully, they had managed to escape without too much hassle.

Minho and Hyunjin were finally in Los Angeles after a grueling long flight. They stepped out of the airport, Minho holding their luggage and Hyunjin still barely able to keep his eyes open. The paparazzi were everywhere, snapping pictures and trying to get an exclusive interview from the two famous K-pop idols.

Minho, as the older of the two, shielded Hyunjin from the flashes of cameras, guiding him through the chaos towards their waiting car. Few people were walking behind them, not being twice happy about the bunch of paparazzi as well. As they finally made it into the car, Hyunjin's head hit the soft cushion of the seat and he fell asleep almost immediately.

Minho checked his phone absentmindedly, trying not to wake up his friend. As he scrolled through his socials, he suddenly saw a notification from his favourite author, wltjd. Minho felt a surge of excitement in his chest.

The author should have arrived in LA. Could he really be in the same city as the author? What if they took the same flight? What if he met him but haven't seen him?

Minho couldn't contain his excitement. He had been a fan of the author for years, reading each of his books as if they were sacred texts. He had always imagined what it would be like to meet him in person, and now he had the chance. As he looked out the window of their car, he couldn't wait to finally meet the person who had provided him with so much joy and inspiration over the years.

That sounded cliché for Minho. He's a huge fan of Jisung, meanwhile Jisung is an obsessed 17 year old, in love with Lee Minho.

Minho's heart raced with anticipation. He had been a fan of wltjd for years, mesmerized by his writing that always had the power to transport him to another world.

Hyunjin stirred in his sleep, and Minho quickly turned off his phone and turned his attention to his friend. They finally arrived at their hotel, a luxurious establishment in the heart of Los Angeles. Minho helped Hyunjin out of the car and into their suite, making sure his friend was settled comfortably in bed before he finally allowed himself to relax.

Minho lay down on the plush hotel bed, his mind buzzing with excitement. He couldn't wait to see what else LA had in store for him, and he couldn't wait to finally meet the author of his dreams.

But the excitement of possibly meeting his favourite author was too much to ignore. Minho turned on his phone again and checked the notification – wltjd had indeed arrived in Los Angeles. Minho couldn't believe his luck.

With that thought, he drifted off to sleep, eager for the adventures that lay ahead.

The sun was shining through the window shades as Minho woke up, feeling refreshed and ready to explore LA. Hyunjin still slept soundly, and Minho decided to let him sleep for a while longer. He quietly got out of bed and started to plan his day.

He couldn't stop thinking about the opportunity to meet his literary hero and talk to him in person. Suddenly, an idea struck him - he could text the author from his hidden account and ask if they could talk more, and possibly, meet up!

Excited by the thought, Minho grabbed his phone and opened the email app. He quickly typed out a message from his hidden account, introducing himself and explaining how much he admired the author's work. He wondered if there would be a chance to grab a coffee or chat over lunch, just the two of them.

hi! i wanted to say, that i'm a huge fan of yours! i saw that you are attending the fan meeting too!! i had the opportunity to go with my friend, but sadly he got sick, and i got the idea, of i could possibly meet you in person? i don't want to sound like a creep, i'm around your age, and i'm really looking forward to know what amazing person writes such a beautiful books! it's okay if you'll say no, i totally understand, but if you'd like to, we could possibly got together for a coffee or something someday. i'm from korea as well, so i think we can get along well.

sincerely,
M.

As he hit "send," Minho felt a burst of excitement and nervousness. That was the moment he realised, it was probably pretty stupid, and he couldn't wait to see if the author would respond, but he also didn't want to get his hopes up too high. He went to the bathroom to get ready for the day, humming a tune from one of his songs as he brushed his teeth.

By the time he finished getting ready, Hyunjin was still snoring softly. Minho smiled and slipped out of the room, eager to explore LA on his own. He wandered around the city, taking in the sights and sounds as he walked.

As the day went on, he kept checking his phone but there was no reply from the author. Disappointed, but not defeated, Minho decided to make the most of the rest of his day. He kept Hyunjin's sleeping face in mind, brazenly taking photos of the peaceful scene while stopping by famous tourist attractions in LA.

Eventually, he made his way back to the hotel room to find Hyunjin still fast asleep. Minho felt content, knowing that he had a few more days left to see the famous author at the fan meeting event, and that he had explored a bit of LA already. He lay down on the bed with Hyunjin, his phone by his side, hoping to hear back from the author.

„I just don't understand how can you sleep so long"

„Sleeping is my passion."

———————————————-
happy minho day <33
oct25th 2023

ler xx