34th

Above them, the heavens seemed to come alive with a myriad of stars, their brilliance casting a soft glow upon the world below

Above them, the heavens seemed to come alive with a myriad of stars, their brilliance casting a soft glow upon the world below. Constellations formed intricate patterns against the velvet backdrop of the night, weaving tales of ancient myths and celestial wonders.

Lost in the beauty of the moment, Minho felt his heart swell with a love so profound it threatened to overflow. He turned to Jisung, his eyes tracing the delicate curve of his features, illuminated by the soft light of the stars. There, in the quiet intimacy of the night, he found himself overcome by an overwhelming desire to express the depth of his feelings.

After the question he asked the younger, he was nervous as hell. But after the younger agreed to his actions, a sense of relief came across his face.

With trembling hands, Minho reached out, gently cupping Jisung's chin, his touch feather-light against the warmth of his skin. Their eyes met, a silent understanding passing between them, as if the universe itself had conspired to bring them together in this perfect moment.

Leaning in closer, Minho felt his heart racing in anticipation, his breath mingling with Jisung's in the cool night air. And then, with a tenderness born of longing and desire, he pressed his lips to Jisung's in a soft, lingering kiss.

Time seemed to stand still as their lips met, the world around them fading into insignificance. In that fleeting instant, Minho felt a rush of warmth flood through him, engulfing him in a whirlwind of emotion. It was a kiss that spoke volumes, a silent proclamation of love and devotion that transcended mere words.

It felt like two pieces of puzzle just got together. They felt perfect for each other.

For Jisung, it was a revelation, a sweet awakening to the intoxicating thrill of first love. As their lips parted, he found himself breathless and trembling, his heart pounding in his chest. It was a moment he would treasure forever, a cherished memory etched in the fabric of his soul.

As their lips parted, Minho felt a bittersweet pang of longing, wishing the moment could last forever. But before he could even form a thought, Jisung's sudden movement caught him off guard. With a fierce determination, Jisung's hand shot out, gripping the collar of Minho's shirt tightly.

Startled, Minho's eyes widened in surprise as Jisung pulled him closer with an urgency that electrified the air between them. There was a hunger in Jisung's touch, a raw passion that ignited a fire within Minho's soul.

Without hesitation, Jisung's lips crashed against Minho's once again, this time with an intensity that sent shivers down their spines. It was a kiss fueled by desire and longing, a fervent declaration of the emotions that pulsed between them.

Their bodies pressed together, the heat of their passion mingling with the cool night air, creating an intoxicating blend of sensations. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other, their hearts beating in sync with the rhythm of their love.