19th

„Jisung," a voice from afar echoed in the pink haired guys head, thinking it's just a dream

„God damn it Jisung hyung! Who the fuck calls you at eight in the morning on Saturday?!"
It wasn't a voice in a dream, it actually was a furious puppy who got woken up by the sudden loud ringing of Jisung's phone, which didn't even flinch with the older.

As Seungmin walked to the living room, slightly mad, he picked up the phone of his best friend and saw a contact under a name "yongbok" calling.
„I swear I'll make a friend chicken out of him," the puppy looking boy said, accepting the call.

„Jisung?" that was a first thing that came out of the other side of the screen. „Do you seriously believe that Jisung is going to be awake on Saturday morning?" Seungmin said groggily.

„Oh Seungmin! Did i wake you up?" the older said, concerned „Can I talk to Ji?"

„Yes you woke me up, even though I was two rooms away from the phone, meanwhile this bitch, who had this grilled phone glued on his face, didn't even notice that you're calling!" the younger whined loudly, making Felix laugh and making the squirrel looking boy open his eyes.

Seungmin handed the phone to Jisung, who was now partly awake and rubbing his eyes. He took a deep breath before answering, trying to put on his best awake and eager voice.

"Hey Yongbok! What's up?" Jisung said, trying to sound cheerful despite being abruptly woken up.

Felix, their close friend and regular prankster, chuckled on the other end of the call. "Well, well, look who finally decided to grace us with their presence! I hope I didn't ruin any beauty sleep, Jisung."

Jisung rolled his eyes playfully. "You know me, Yongbok. I need all the beauty sleep I can get. What's going on? You rarely call us this early."

Seungmin, still annoyed from the interruption of his much-needed rest, chimed in, "Yeah, what trouble have you gotten yourself into this time, Yongbok?"

Yongbok's teasing tone turned more serious. "I need your help, guys. I may have accidentally texted Changbin, the hot bodyguard from the fanmeeting
to go on a date with me.. and I have no idea what to do." Felix scratched his nape.

„What exactly do you want us to help you with?" the youngest amongst the three asked.

„To.. help me spy. And tell me if I screw up stuff so it turns out okay."

„Felix do you understand this is not a movie?" Jisung asked, yawning in the middle of sentence „You really want us to spy on you, meanwhile you have a date with someone else, and watch you the whole time?"

„I'm out," Seungmin said, leaving back to his room. „I'm definitely not helping here."

„What about you Jisungie? Will you help your twinsie?"

„Are there some benefits for me?" Jisung asked, getting up from the couch, warming up water in the tea kettle.

„Well actually.." Felix paused, and an imaginary lightbulb appeared above him „I've got an idea Jisung."