CHAPTER 4

As you inhaled deeply, your chest gently lifted, while your lips lingered mere inches from his, creating an enchanting proximity.

He exerted firmer pressure against your body, and you could sense the solid presence between his thighs, pressing against you.

“Okay, question," you stammered as you tried to change the subject. "How are you here?"

He stepped back and stretched his back. "You believe in the multiverse, don't you? Major Doctor Strange shit."

“The multverse?" 

You heard about it but it never crossed your mind as something to be true. 

“Merely a few hours ago, I found myself in a rather unpleasant altercation with an individual of questionable character. I shall spare you the details of the incident. However, I must admit that I was perilously close to ending his life, despite sustaining several gunshot wounds. And yet, in a most peculiar turn of events, my environment suddenly shifted, and I now find myself in the present location.”

“That's when I ran into you" you added, putting all the pieces together.

He nodded, while smiling at you. "I'm going to put my suit back on, and I'm going to buy myself some clothes, because I have no home, and I guess I'm forced to live here."

"You mean steal some clothes, right?"

“I'm going to steal some clothes, yes," he agreed while walking away from you. "You know me so well." He stood by the couch when suddenly, the towel fell, revealing his butt.

You were taken aback and swiftly turned,  before he noticed that you saw, but he already knew that you saw.

"You should get used to this, I'm going to walk around naked from now on," he whispered, before adding with a laugh, “That was a joke. You have to pay to see this mountain of white chocolate."

With a light-hearted laugh, you listened to the sound of him leaving the living room.

That was close. How long are you planning on staying with the guy without him fucking your brains up?

You woke up, put on your coat, and headed straight for the door, remembering that you had to go pick up a delivery for Aunt Beau by the bakery.

Within a mere ten minutes, you find yourself gracefully entering a cab and and then walking the rest of the way on the bustling streets of New York. As you make your way, a sleek black Audi with tinted windows glides to a halt beside you.

You didn't make it obvious that you were looking, as you only turned once and took side glances before picking up your pace. As you walked faster, the bakery in front of you became visible, and you entered with a soft right turn.

Eraya gracefully gazed at you while delicately adorning her apron, a soft veil of flour gracefully adorning her hair and shirt.

“Hey, what happened? You look as if you've seen a ghost.”

You smile at her and tremble at the feeling. It's probably all in your head. "It's okay, I'm fine. I'm here to pick up the package."

As she momentarily grappled with a bit of confusion, the realization suddenly dawned on her. "Ah, yes," she gracefully brushed off her hands and delicately crouched down to retrieve a beautifully wrapped, brown package.

Over the course of the last two weeks, you have been gathering packages for her. Recently, Aunt Beau instructed you to retrieve a package from Eraya, however, you were unaware of its contents. Whenever you asked Aunt Beau about it, she dismissed your inquiries by stating that it contained new cupcakes made by a new, special recipe.

Ofcourse you don't believe that.

Eraya smiled and presented yet another box, containing exquisitely adorned cupcakes.

“This is for you y/n. I tried a new recipe and wanted you to have this.”

Smiling, you thanked her and placed the brown package on top of the cupcakes.

With the unnerving feeling that you had, you couldn't drop the topic and had to ask questions.

“Eraya, where do you gt this package from, very week?”

“A man on a bike comes and delivers it everytime.”

Well, if it was just cupcakes, why does a man on a bike need to deliver it, instead of Eraya just baking it?

“Must be some cupcakes, huh?”

“I don't know what's in there. Only Beau knows,” She says smiling before throwing you an air kiss. “You should go now, I don't want the frosting on your new cupcakes to melt.”

You nodded and waved her goodbye, but this interaction on made your skin crawl.

If this box wasn't so neatly wrapped, you'd probably rip it open and see what's inside.

As you made your way out the door, the same black audi drives pass, but this time the windows halfway down, revealing a man using dark shades, staring in your direction.