CHAPTER 6

"Wade," you moan, digging your nails into his back.

"Are you sure you want this, baby?" he asked with hungry eyes.

You gracefully acknowledged his presence, gently closing your eyes, as you felt his tip slowly slipping inside you. Inch by inch, you could sense his entirety embracing you, eliciting a blissful and melodic sigh of pleasure.

With a graceful curve of your spine, your body quivered and trembled, consumed by an irresistible wave of blissful ecstasy.

Holding you close to him, he tenderly synchronized his movements with yours, creating a harmonious dance between your entwined bodies.

"Y/n," he whispered in your ear, while biting your earlobe and running his nose down your neck, inhaling your scent.

"Oh god," you moaned, arching your back again before finding his neck, leaving wet kisses all over.

"Do you like that?" he asked breathlessly before running his tongue over your skin.

"Y-yes," you managed to whisper as you rolled your hips, desperate for him to fill you deeper. "I love that."

A confident smile graced his lips as he quickly increased his speed.

Gently exploring the intimate contours of your body, his fingertips discovered your delicate clit, skillfully tracing tender circles that ignited a captivating surge of pleasure, coursing through every fiber of your being.

With a melodic sigh escaping your lips, he grunted in response. His manhood contorted with a mix of pleasure and agony, as his rhythm intensified within you.

Applying gentle pressure with his thumb on your most sensitive area, you instinctively gasped, releasing a soft, pleasurable sound.

Wade found himself struggling to maintain composure, prompting him to hurriedly release his hands and hold you up firmly, as he stood up, while you instinctively entwined your legs around his waist with heightened intensity.

Kissing you roughly, he slammed you against the wall. Pressing you against the cool, unforgiving surface, your body trembled at the contact.

He held onto you with one hand, and the other, he held the wall, slamming into you faster and quicker.

The gentle pressure of your back meeting the wall, elicited a cascade of perspiration down your spine, as a growing warmth enveloped your being.

His lips descended gracefully, delicately kissing your skin, before enveloping one of your tender nipples.

With a passionate cry, you clenched around him tighter, your walls suffocating his shaft, causing him to grunt in agony.

This was the moment. You were about to come.

Rolling your eyes at the back of your head, you gasped as his final thrusts penerated deeply inside of you.

"I-I'm coming," you whispered breathlessly and he nodded.

"Come quickly, I can't hold it for much longer," he grunted and his face contorted in pain as he felt his muscles tighten.

With a resounding moan, your breath caught in anticipation.

You dug your nails into his back, and came.

In addition, a subtle murmur escaped his lips as you released your grip on him, allowing yourself to recuperate from the overwhelming He also grunted, and when you let go of him, recovering from the explosion of tiny sparks flooding through your body.

He slowly dropped you to the floor, and then, exploded his cum on the floor.

He was smart. He did not want to come inside of you.

Your legs shivered and he helped you to the couch, before bringing a blanket, and slowly tucking you in.

The somber evening sky prompted him to gracefully extinguish the illuminations, both the artificial glow of the television and the radiant warmth of the light. With his discerning gesture, he allowed the radiance of the moon and stars to delicately illuminate the living room, casting an enchanting ambiance.

"Wade," you whispered wearily. Your eyelids drooped as sleep tried to overwhelm you.

"Hmm?" he asked softly.

"Don't leave me, please."

He smiled, and walked over.

Lifting your head, he made himself comfortable on the couch with you, before you felt sleep overtake you.

He was enthralled.

Such a beautiful girl fell for someone like him. A fugitive, some say.

A man who has a filthy mouth and who says the weirdest shit.

A man who is scarred.

He contemplated deeply, wondering if everything that happened right now will effect him for the future.

And it will.

But now was not the time to think about that. Closing his eyes, he waited for deep slumber to take him.

*******

The following morning, you woke up and prepared a delightful breakfast, as the recollections from the previous night engulfed your thoughts.

Dammit. Did I just sleep with him?

As you gently drew back the curtain, the ethereal morning light cascaded into the expanse of your apartment. Gazing outside, you saw the many cars that drove by as well as the ladies, donning their expensive coats as they waited for taxis.

Smiling, you took a deep breath in but then held it, when you saw that same black car parked outside.

No. This can't be a coincidence.

"Wade!" you yelled for him, and he came out of the room with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Yes? Shit, did I impregnate you? Now what are we going to name the baby?"

Disregarding his humorous remarks, you called him to the window.

He knew you were being serious, so he walked forward and tried to make out what you were looking at.

"Right there," you showed him with your eyes. "Yesterday I had a feeling that black car was following me, and now he's there, parked outside our apartment."