CHAPTER 9

Having spent several hours, you now find yourself seated in a café alongside a guy you got from the internet. A well-known hacker at the age of nineteen, with goofy glasses on, sat right opposite you, hitting the buttons on his laptop.

You had no choice but to get him as soon as possible because only a hacker can help you now.

“The best thing is that they need you alive, y/n, so they won't harm you,” Wade soothed and you felt a little better. The hacker, Oriyan, looked up from his laptop and faced Aunt Beau's phone to you, showing some codes and both you and Wade looked confused.

“Okay,” you dragged out. “What are we looking at?”

Oriyan effortlessly expressed his disinterest, as if the task at hand was a mere triviality.

Yep, you stole Aunt Beau's phone because you knew that the information it may hold will come in handy.

With a few more taps, he got into the deleted messages and handed you the phone. While scrolling through the messages, your eyes widened and you fell back in your chair.

“These messages are proof that Beau was into some illegal stuff,” Wade said.

Beau was talking to a man by the name of Xander who was buying these drugs from her so that they could feed them to a few children they got kidnapped.

“Why are they drugging these children?” you asked while scrolling through the messages.

“Maybe to get them addicted to it, so if they want their next dosage, they probably have to do something for it,” Oriyan explained.

People are monsters.

Your coffee got cold and suddenly you didn't have an appetite for anything. They're using these children for their sole benefit, feeding them drugs as a reward after they complete their payment, but what the hell is the payment? Could it be sexual pleasures, killing people for them, or something else?

And now, you're going to be part of that group of girls. When they take you, what are they going to use you for?

Vomit rose up and you swallowed hard, the thought of those children going through torture right this moment is not setting well with you.

“Any more information as to where we can find the location of these children or men involved in this?” Wade asks.

“No, but we do have a name and we also have a bait,” Oriyan explained and both of them looked at you.

Hell no. You're just not going to give yourself to them, right?

You stood up and shook your head. “I need a drink. I can't do this.”

“Y/n, their lives depend on it. You're their only hope,” he whispered, rubbing your arm.

“Maybe after some steam sex?” you whispered into his ears and he smirked.

You told Oriyan to keep you informed if he got any more information and he nodded before leaving. You took your bag and were ready to leave but Wade had other plans.

He took out his gun and pointed it around, causing everyone to panic.

“Wade, what the hell are you doing?”

“Everybody out now! Give us an hour and then you can come back in, but for now, everyone get the fuck out!” he commanded and then everyone ran outside.

“I can't wait so long, babe. I want you now,” he whispered and you bit your lip, even though this whole situation was ridiculous. The entrance was made out of glass, and everyone from outside could see inside.

Once everyone left, he lifted you up, walked to the front, and left you on the counter, before kissing you through his mask. You wrapped your arms around his neck before he pulled out his mask and started assaulting your neck with harsh bites.

“Wade, you are insane,” you groaned and he smirked while licking your earlobe.

He separated your legs and pulled out your pant, before going down and licking you through your panties. You separated your legs wider, and gripped him hard, as he teased you through the thin material.

“Do you think I'm going to die tomorrow, that's why you're pleasing me so damn well?” you asked through clenched teeth.

“Of course,” he agreed and you hit him on the head but he started chuckling. “I want to fuck my girlfriend. Is there a problem with that?”

You moaned and he flipped open his knife. He brought it close to your thigh and you squealed, thinking that he was going to slice you, but instead, he sliced off your panties.

He threw the material on the floor and then stopped, looked down at you bare in front of him, and then kicked his lips. “You're such a bad girl. Already wet for me?”

Moaning, you then gasped when he concealed his lips around your clit. He sucked hard and nibbled on it, while he rubbed his fingers expertly on your folds. You moaned and groaned and he grunted, swirling your wetness around before his fingers expertly dived into your opening.

You gasped and gripped on him hard, while his fingers pumped inside of you. You couldn't control it anymore, so you came up, but when you lifted your head, you saw a few people walking past not glancing inside the café until a man did.

He took a double take and squinted his eyes, and all you could do is wave before you rested back. Grinding your hips into his face, he grunted while still slurping you dry.

The intensity sent waves of pleasure up your body. Rolling your eyes, you wiped out everything from the counter, the intensity picking up.

“Wade, oh my God,” you whimpered, as his fingers were now replaced with his tongue. He dunked it inside you and groaned. “I love you, baby.”

You moaned and every muscle within you tensed, as you were reaching climax. Your breathing got heavier and it was harder to breathe. “I'm almost there,” you whined and he continued eating you up, which drove you even more crazy.

Bringing one of his hands up, he lifted your shirt and started pinching your nipple, causing you to scream.

“Come, baby,” he whispered and you let go. Little sparks exploded throughout your body and you screamed out your release.

The air was hot and sticky, and Wade exploded in his suit.

“You really love me?” you asked, even though you were breathless.

Smiling, he kissed you on the forehead. “I really do mean it.”

You smiled, feeling good, except for one part. “Wade,” you began and he hummed. “I feel bad for the people who are going to order from here now. The counter is really fucked up now.”