CHAPTER 7

Deadpool tilted his head from side to side, loosening the knuckles in his neck before he lifted the sword that was standing against the couch before, he put on his mask, his last words sounding like he was about to bring hell down to earth.

"Let's go show them who Deadpool really is."

You nodded and you watched him jog out the door and you didn't follow. Watching from the window, you saw someone from the car, open the door and step out, their gaze falling on you instantly, causing goosebumps to crawl all over your skin.

Tapping your feet impatiently, you finally saw Wade approach them. There was very little dialogue between them before fists started to fly in the air.

Wade ducked a punch, and grabbed the man's hands, before twisting it in a direction it was not supposed to go.

Painful.

Watching them fighting, you heard a noise from behind you, not thinking twice, you grabbed the second sword which Wade forgot to take.

Turning around quickly, you saw a lean man walking towards you.

"What do you want?" you asked unafraid.

The man smiled and continued to walk forward, ignoring the sword in your hand. "We want you."

"Why?" you questioned, but he ignored you and attempted to grab you. But your movements were quick, and suddenly you were behind him. Kicking him behind the knee, he stumbled and turned around, and that's when you took the opportunity to kick your heel hard into his groin.

Whimpering in pain, he fell to his knees, both his hands gripping his manhood painfully.

"Why do you want me?" you asked while placing the edge of the sharp blade by his throat.

No, you weren't going down without a fight.

Hearing footsteps behind you, you didn't hesitate before you through the sword with great force to the door. A grunted loud noise filled the air, and it sounded too familiar.

Looking up, you saw the sword sticking out of Deadpools thigh.

Bringing your hand to your mouth, you hid both the amusement and shock.

Waving it away, Wade effortlessly pulled it out from his thigh before he threw it back in your direction, causing you to freeze in place.

But it wasn't meant for you. Turning around, you saw the sword sticking out the man's neck, his eyes widened, blood dripping from his mouth, before he fell forward, causing the sword to go deeper, until the sword was seen from the back.

Feeling the vomit coming up, you swallowed hard, momentarily frozen, trying to recover.

After you felt better, you turned to Wade who was searching your expression for any signs.

"I was just asking him why they wanted me, and now you killed him!" you freaked out.

But instead of panicking, he shrugged his shoulders. "You're beautiful. Why wouldn't anyone want you?"

Finding yourself lost for your words, you felt yourself walking towards Wade, and he did the same.

Ripping off his mask, his lips concealed with yours in a hot, heated, passionate kiss.

"Maybe this is too early to say, but I like you," he admitted while caressing your cheeks.

"I like you too."

Again, you gave him one last kiss, before pulling away.

"But we still have so much unanswered questions. Why are they after me?"

Wade stopped, deep in contemplation. "It's okay. I'll get my information," he asserted, but then threw you a dashing smile. "By the way, I didn't know you could fight. You had that man on his knees for you. Damn, I want to be on my knees for you," he whispered before bending but you pulled him up and shook your head.

"When you find answers, then you can do that, but for now, we have bodies to clean up."

Doing puppy eyes, Deadpool let out an exasperated sigh, before nodding and finally agreeing.

Your phone vibrated and you went over and reached for it. Swiping it open, you saw a message from Aunt Beau.

I need you to stop by the bakery. There's another package for me, sweetheart. Thank you so much.

Pinching your eyebrows, you shook your head. Something is not right.

"What's wrong, y/n? "

You looked up, your gaze meeting his. "I can't help but feel that these packages are somehow connected to the people who are after me."

"Packages?" Wade repeated.

"I'm going to take a shower, and I'll tell you everything on our way there," you assured him before rushing to the shower.

"Can I join you?" Wade shouted after you and you giggled.

"No."

Closing the bathroom door, you slowly peeled off your clothes, but then saw your underwear lying on the floor, near the shower.

Bending down and retrieving it, the underwear was wet, heavy, and really sticky.

Feeling the wetness between your fingertips, you dropped to the floor quickly.

You don't have to smell it to know what that is.

"Wade! Did you jerk off on my underwear?!"

It was quiet for a few seconds before you heard him, his voice clearly selling him out.

"No. That was the neighbor's cat."