★ Raiders Bamboo Horse Doctor

"[Quick Travel] Sexual Bliss Raiders" Author: Yiyi Daishui

Brief Introduction

Min Yao, the queen of a generation of actresses, died unintentionally, but was bound to the "sexual blessing" strategy system, and began her "sexual blessing" journey in various worlds from then on.

Every strategy mission is 1V1, the heroine's task is to help the host conquer the target character, try to focus on the plot, supplemented by flesh and blood.

Mission statement: The heroine will conquer ten worlds, and the CP has already been determined.

----------------

CP notice:

The First World: Abstinence Doctor VS Ome Secretary

The Second World: Mensao Officer VS Ball Girlfriend

The Third World: Blackened President VS Virtuous Wife

The Fourth World: Grassroots General VS Dirty Wife

The Fifth World: Ghost Headmaster VS Beautiful Teacher

The Sixth World: Ruthless Marquis VS Beautiful Stepmother

The Seventh World: Brothel Oiran VS Huaxin Prince

The Eighth World: Lustful Schoolgirl VS High-cold Schoolgirl

The Ninth World: Ruthless Major General VS Coquettish Adjutant

Tenth World: Crazy Juggernaut VS Snubbed Married Wife

Wedge

Min Yao died, in a traffic accident.

She was only thirty years old when she died, at the peak of her career.

Min Yao silently watched her "corpse" lying on the road in horror.

A well-maintained beautiful face seemed disfigured after a car accident, but now that she was dead, she didn't have to face that disfigured face.

"Do you want to live?" An indifferent and deep voice suddenly sounded.

Min Yao looked around suspiciously, but did not find the person who spoke.

But that voice, she did hear it.

"You don't have to look for it anymore, you just need to tell me, do you want to live?" The voice rang again.

Min Yao finally spoke, but she had a question: "Who are you? Is it black and white sent by the underworld?"

She had heard the legend about the Underworld, she was dead now, and Min Yao knew that she was in the state of a soul.

"No, you can call me a system. To be precise, you are dead now, and your soul will disappear within 24 hours. If you don't want to disappear like this, you can sign a contract with me, and I will let you My soul remains immortal." The indifferent and deep voice replied without any emotional ups and downs.

Min Yao bowed her head in silence, her red lips parted slowly: "Will everyone's soul disappear after death? Do you need me to help you do something to conclude a contract?"

Min Yao has always known that there is no free lunch in this world, and since this voice said to make her soul immortal, it must be a price she has to pay.

An indifferent and deep voice explained: "Yes, after everyone dies, their souls will be recovered by this time and space, and their consciousness will disappear completely. You and I have signed a contract and need to enter various time and space to complete tasks."