★ Raiders Lord Marquis

001. Strategies for Lord Marquis (Merged and updated)

The candles were weak and the bead chains hung low.

In the exquisitely and luxuriously furnished room, there was the faint sound of rushing water, as well as the suppressed and coquettish moaning and panting sounds.

A screen embroidered with butterflies and peonies with gold and silver threads separates the thick spring scenery in the room.

On the other side of the screen is a large bathtub made of white marble. Curly white mist floats on the hot water, making everything around it hazy and ambiguous.

At one end of the bath, a naked woman was lying limply on the edge of the bath, three thousand black hairs were scattered behind her back, and her flawless white body was even more transparent than the white marble bath.

That delicate and beautiful flower-like face seemed to be in pain or joy. She closed her eyes tightly, her eyelashes as long as butterfly feathers were trembling slightly, and an uncontrollable coquettish moan came from her delicate and charming lips. Be careful with spills.

A tall and strong man with wheat-colored skin stood behind her, clinging to her naked body, parting her tender and slender legs, and the thick, long and ferocious purple-red penis under her crotch was fiercely touching her tenderness. He bumped and fiddled in his flower hole, and every time he went deep, he was hit hard. The resistance of the water flow made the man exert more force in his crotch, and the force seemed to want to penetrate her.

The sound of physical impact and the sound of stirring water resounded in the room, giving Song Yiren the illusion that he would be discovered by others. The man behind him hit him hard, and the sore and numb pussy was hit hard by the thick and long cock. While pumping and inserting, the pair of plump and tender breasts on the chest was also grasped by a big hand of the man, kneading vigorously and wantonly.

"Tsk tsk, I haven't seen you for a month. The mother is really getting more and more horny. The little mouth under her body has been biting the baby's cock. It's so tight! If the baby fucks it badly, what will happen in the future? What should I do?" The man's handsome face leaned close to Song Yiren's ear and whispered, his sinister eyes became darker because of desire, he quickly moved his hips, and the dick under his crotch viciously hit the hole in the flower hole from different angles everywhere.

"Hmm~ ah...don't be like this...take it easy...uh~" Song Yiren finally couldn't help moaning, she opened her misty eyes, turned her head, and looked at her pleadingly The man who fucks hard.

"What? That's not enough? My lord is as useless as ever." A mocking smile appeared on the man's face. Pushing and hitting in the hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssesses. superior.

"Ahhh..." After thrusting the cock into the flower hole for hundreds of times, it finally sent the hot white seeds into the deepest part of the flower hole. The white body trembled for a while, and the flower hole twitched and shrank tightly due to the heat. Wringing and sucking the cock, a large amount of transparent flower liquid sprayed out from the flower hole, Song Yiren lay limp on the edge of the bath, his eyes were dazed, and it was finally over.

The man behind him pulled out his limp penis, and a large pool of white liquid flowed out from the flower hole, floating on the water. The man turned Song Yiren over and hugged him in his arms, and stretched his thick and long fingers into the flower hole flexibly. Digging and digging, he quickly got out the white mucus inside.

"Hmm..." Song Yiren couldn't help panting lightly, and her slightly rough fingertips inadvertently rubbed against the flesh in the flower acupoint, and the flower acupoint couldn't help secreting juice, and contracted, tightly holding the two finger.