★ Special Mission

001. Perform special tasks

[Contractor: Min Yao (soul state)

Gender: female (unchangeable)

Title: little achievement

Points: 3700

Qualification: One in a million

Items: Ten Heavenly Palaces, Vibrant Colors and Fragrances, Cosmic Explosion, Primary Life-saving Pills. 】

"Why is there an extra aptitude? It's still one in a million?" Min Yao asked, and looked at the points again, suddenly feeling very distressed. Before the mission, it was 2800, and after the mission, it was 3700. Only 900 points were added. , but who made her buy the life-saving pill and the soul blade, and she hasn't used the primary life-saving pill yet.

"System, can I exchange the junior life-saving pills back?" It's useless anyway, it's better to accumulate points.

"Only the items you bought with points before are allowed, and the extra items given after the task is completed cannot be exchanged." The system said this, and then explained: "Because you have completed four tasks in a row and unlocked the qualification attributes, you can use points to Exchange qualification fruit, wash qualification."

Min Yao exchanged the Junior Baoming Pill for points, and now she has 4,500 points.

Turning to the aptitude fruit, I found that this thing is ridiculously expensive, and there are certain side effects. For example, the intermediate aptitude fruit only has a 50% chance of increasing your aptitude, and 20% is invalid. Thirty percent of the qualification will be reduced.

Not to mention the probability of low-level aptitude fruit, the success rate of high-level aptitude fruit is 80%, but Min Yao has no permission to unlock the high-level aptitude fruit yet.

Besides, choosing one out of ten thousand is pretty good, she doesn't need to clean up her aptitude for the time being.

After watching it a few times, she lost interest.

"System, can you give me some tasks with high points?" There is no harm in accumulating more points, no matter you do difficult tasks in the future, or you can get out of tasks in the future, you can use them.

The system was silent for two seconds, and said: "There is a special task, after completing it, you can get 1500 points."

Special task? Min Yao raised her eyebrows, what's so special about it?

She then asked, "Can I take a look first?"

The system remained silent, and information related to the mission appeared on the white light curtain.

The target person is Shen Qinghan, who looks educated and has a good family background, but he likes to be self-reliant and independent. After graduating from university, instead of pursuing a higher social status according to the requirements of his parents, he went to an aristocratic high school to apply for a teacher.

Her ideal life should be to teach students in a peaceful manner, and then after a few years, follow the arrangement of her family and marry a suitable man to take care of her husband and raise her children.

However, such a simple pursuit has also been broken.

In the class taught by Shen Qinghan, there was a girl whose grades were in the lower reaches, who had low self-esteem, and whose family conditions belonged to the nouveau riche, named Bai Qiang.

The relationship between the two should have been an ordinary teacher-student relationship, but who would have thought that this girl named Bai Qiang would be reborn in her sophomore year of high school!