★ Raiders Ghost Husband

ps: im so sorry if i take so long to update this.

001.  Attacking the Ghost Husband

Min Yao, who came out of the mission world, fell asleep almost as soon as she lay down. When she woke up again, the following message appeared on the white light curtain in the room:

[Contractor: Min Yao (soul state)

Gender: female (unchangeable)

Title: Debut

Points: 1800

Items: Ten heavenly palaces, lively colors and fragrant fragrances. 】

Min Yao raised her eyebrows, and added another thousand points, but what is this lively look and fragrance? It won't be a famous device again, right?

So she asked the system: "What is this vivid fragrance used for?"

The system replied: "A deodorant that can enhance a man's desire and sexual desire."

Min Yao helped Fu's forehead: "Isn't this too heaven-defying? It's also famous and fragrant..."

The system didn't answer her question, but said, "You still have three hours of rest time, do you need to enter the next mission world? After the rest time, it will be sent by default, and 200 points can be exchanged for 2 hours of rest time."

Min Yao was speechless, only 200 points can be exchanged for two hours of rest time... It is still worthwhile for her to do the task.

She said, "You can send the system directly!"

Soon, a glaring white light enveloped Min Yao from the white light curtain, and after a familiar whirl, she had already entered the next mission world.

The target of the mission she needs to clear this time is Qin Shen, who is the supporting actor and villain in this plot, the childhood sweetheart of the heroine, and a gentle big brother. Unfortunately, after knowing that the heroine and the heroine are in love, she has never liked him. At that time, Qin Shen turned black, became the ultimate boss, and tried his best to prevent the male and female protagonists from being together, but was finally killed by the male protagonist, and died a miserable death.

But the target person that Min Yao possessed was Qin Shen's wife, Xu Qianhui, a character who was similar to a cannon fodder.

At that time, the Qin family's business was in financial crisis. Xu Qianhui was the only daughter of the Xu family. She liked Qin Shen and was willing to marry him so that her father could help the Qin family to tide over the difficulties.

The heroine Su Xue was originally a little orphan adopted by the Qin family. Although she had a childhood sweetheart with Qin Shen, she could not marry Qin Shen. For the survival of the family, Qin Shen reluctantly parted with her and married Xu Qianhui.

After Xu Qianhui married Qin Shen, she worked hard to be a good wife and mother. It's a pity that Qin Shen still liked the heroine at that time, and treated Xu Qianhui with courtesy, gentleness and alienation. After being blackened, taking advantage of the marriage relationship between the two families, the Xu family was annexed, and Xu Qianhui was given a sum of money to divorce her.

The heartbroken Xu Qianhui took the money and went abroad. Since she was a child, she was taught by her parents to be faithful to her partner. The moment she learned of Qin Shen's death, her heart died. From then on, she spent her whole life alone in a foreign country, and was still a virgin until her death! !

After receiving the plot and the memory of the target character, Min Yao is in a bad mood, so the reason why the target character is so resentful is probably because he was still a virgin until his death!