★ Raiders Grassroots General

001. Attacking the Grassroots General

[Contractor: Min Yao (soul state)

Gender: female (unchangeable)

Title: Debuting the Edge

Points: 2800

Items: Ten Heavenly Palaces, Lively Colors and Fragrances, Cosmic Explosion]

"What's the meaning of this cosmic explosion?" When Min Yao checked her profile information, she found that except for the changes in points and items, the title hadn't changed much.

The system gave an explanation very simply: "The next mission is a bit dangerous, and you need force to accompany you. Cosmic explosion means that when you are in danger, explode your small universe."

Min Yao's head was full of black lines, explaining such impassioned and impassioned words in such an indifferent voice... Why does it feel so strange... Forget it, she still cares about the danger of the next mission!

"Let's start the next mission!" Min Yao didn't bother to watch the plot any more, anyway, when teleporting to the target character, it would be teleported to her mind together.

Walking into the white light curtain, a sense of dizziness came. After Min Yao received the plot and the memory of the target character, she started to have a headache. She finally understood what the system said was dangerous.

And the most important point is that the world she lives in this time is actually ancient times! The social status of men superior to women has already hindered her from completing the task.

The target person this time is named Chu Yuchan, a daughter of a poor family, weak and demure, lived with her father in Lihua Village for three years, married a boy from the same village, Liang Yaoting, at the age of sixteen, and gave birth to His son Liang Tianyan, but Liang Yaoting was arrested by the government when his son Liang Tianyan was full moon.

Five years later, Liang Yaoting made many achievements on the battlefield, the war calmed down, and he was named a general by the court.

Liang Yaoting sent someone to his hometown Lihua Village to pick up his wife Chu Yuchan and son Liang Tianyan to reunite with him.

Unexpectedly, Chu Yuchan and Liang Tianyan encountered a bandit on the way to the capital, and Chu Yuchan was stabbed to death several times in order to protect her son Liang Tianyan.

And Min Yao's attack target is Liang Yaoting. Logically speaking, this relationship should be easy to attack.

But now, she and Liang Tianyan are on their way to the capital, that is to say, she will suffer the death of the target person tomorrow.

If you can't save your life this time, then the mission will definitely fail, and everyone will die, so why talk about sex or not?

Thinking of this, Min Yao felt nervous. She also learned some martial arts when she was an actor, but it was all for show, and she only learned it for the sake of acting realistically. If she meets those real desperadoes, it will be useless.

As for this cosmic explosion, she has never tried it, and she has no time to try it, so she has no idea.

The problem is, there isn't much time for her to prepare right now.

Thinking about it this way, Min Yao's head hurts even more. How can she save her life in the face of vicious bandits?

After thinking about it, Min Yao still decided to open the Points Mall to see if there was anything urgent.

When I opened it, I found that they were all martial arts and mental moves, and the exchange points were scary, and they couldn't be practiced overnight! You need to spend time and energy to comprehend and practice.