★ Raiders Instellar Major General

001. Raiders Instellar Major General

A kilometer-long interstellar battleship is traveling in the vast and boundless sea of ​​​​stars in the universe. In the boundless and beautiful sea of ​​​​stars, this silver-white behemoth is nothing more than a small ship that cannot be smaller.

In the command room of the battleship, Yu Man was wearing a dark skirt uniform that was cut close to the body, standing upright in front of the 3D image.

Countless beautiful and deadly nebulae and interstellar dust in the 3D stereoscopic image reflected in her emerald-like eyes. Her beautiful and charming face was covered with frost, she had blond hair and blue eyes, and a curvy figure. But the cold aura exuding from her body made everyone in the command room... The other male officer stopped.

When Yu Man thought about the mission in this world, she felt extremely painful. It was not ancient, not modern, but interstellar!

The target of the strategy is not a rich second-generation official, but Lin Feng, the youngest major general of the Freedom Alliance.

A guy with mixed reputations.

What is commendable is his strength. He became a Major General of the Alliance at a young age and has made countless contributions to the Alliance. He has defeated countless interstellar pirates and anti-Alliance opponents. Now he has wiped out countless Zerg for the sake of mankind.

What is criticized is that he once destroyed a human planet occupied by the Zerg in order to eliminate the Zerg. At that time, there were still 30 million humans living on that planet.

This is not the first time that this kind of combat method has been used regardless of the lives of others.

MYu Man's face showed no emotion, but she was worried about this mission in her heart. It was really difficult to defeat such a man. The only thing she could do was to obey his orders and not question any of Lin Feng's decisions. .

Such obedient behavior has only won her a little favor in the past few years, but when it comes to trust... it is extremely difficult... Lin Feng is a suspicious person by nature. On the surface, he is a good boss who is considerate of his subordinates. Sometimes he could even chat and laugh with those mecha warriors.

But Yu Man knew very well that this was just a superficial phenomenon. Over the past few years, she had experienced Lin Feng's ruthlessness and unscrupulousness.

While I was thinking secretly, a voice suddenly came from the command room door behind me.

Yuman and another male officer in the command room turned their heads almost at the same time.

I saw a man wearing the uniform of an alliance major general walking into the command room with steady steps. He looked extremely young, no more than thirty years old. He was extremely handsome, and his facial features perfectly portrayed a handsome man.

"Major General Lin Feng!"

Yu Mantong, another male officer in the command room, gave him a military salute.

The person who came was none other than Lin Feng. He was tall and majestic, with a pair of mysterious and deep eyes as black as the starry sky, looking at the 3D image in front of him. If you could look closely, you would definitely find the coldness hidden deep in his eyes.

He nodded slightly, stood not far from Yu Man, keeping a distance of three steps from her, and spoke slowly in a deep magnetic voice: "How long will it take to reach the Emperor's Planet?"

"Five days." Yu Man calmed down slightly. The cold air emanating from the body and the cold voice were concise and to the point.

They were ordered by the Alliance Marshal to go to the Cady Galaxy to eliminate the Zerg that multiplied there. It took them five months to wipe out all the Zerg in the Cady Galaxy. This time it was a return trip, and it would take another five days to reach the Universe Alley of the Emperor.