one .

LSU gymnasium | 12:40 p.m. -flaujae
May 23rd 2023
I'm currently in practice & today has been a good day.. and I've been putting in a lot of work since waking up at 4 a.m. this morning ..

"wassup big 4" angel said as she walked with me to the locker room .

"wassup Barbie" I replied as we dap each other up..

I changed from my practice clothes and put on a crop top and some basketball shorts as I listen to the team talk about random stuff .

"ionk she just kind act funny to me" said Alexis the starting PG for our team..

"whoo?" asked angel who was really interested in the conversation that was going on..

"little miss rapper over there" she said pointing at me making me laugh

"Alexis, stop playing cus when I spoke you ignored me & now I'm funny acting ?" I said smiling at her

"I did that cus you said I wasn't yo favorite" she said .. "who's your favv if it ain't me ? Ohh let me guess .. miss "BAYOU BARIBE" she said putting quotes around bayou barbie..

"girl whyy you even acting like that ? Ion have favorites I love y'all the same" I said side eyeing Alexis .

"now come give me a hug for I punch you in the throat"

"how you want a hug from me but just threaten to punch me in the throat" she said laughing but also giving me a hug .

"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU".. I said squeezing her tight and rocking her back and fourth ..

"I love you more stink" she replied smiling ..

Baton Rouge, LA | 1:25 p.m. -angel

I just texted flaujae and asked her if she wanted to hang and honestly we haven't hung out in forever

message conversation:
bayou barbie: angel
big 4️⃣: flaujae

bayou barbie 💖: ayee flau you wanna hang later

big 4️⃣: sorry barb, I can't imma be at the studio recording late.. maybe this weekend !

bayou barbie 💖: mhmm okay!

big 4️⃣: lol what "mhmm okay" mean ?

bayou barbie 💖: nun ttyl !

idk something about angel been a lil off lately, I mean she just seems so frustrated with me and everything I do & say.. idk what i did to her for her to be acting that way .. but imma ask tomorrow at practice.

-angel
honestly, flaujae has been blowing me off for the studio for almost 3 weeks now & it's so frustrating.. but i mean she is a hard worker and she got to get her stuff done so it is what it is.

a message conversation between Alexis and flaujae !
luthor 💕: alexis
big 4: flaujae

big 4: aye lex ?

luthor💕: wassup 4 ?

big 4: has angel been acting a little weird lately ?

luthor💕: yes ma'am 😭, I noticed that to I just thought it was me though. She seems so irritated with everything & everyone.

big 4: exactly, well I was just checking imma see what's up with her tomorrow imma lmk .

luthor💕: bet bet !

end of conversation

may 24th 2023 | LSU gymnasium 9:40 a.m.

-flaujae

I walked into the locker room and luckily angel was in there by herself.. I walked in and shut the door making sure it shut loud so she'll know I'm here.

angel looks back and see the pretty dark chocolate tall girl standing there with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face .

"hey flaujae" she said looking at her then looking away continuing what she was doing.

"angel , what's up with you ? You've been acting different lately" I said trying to get her attention.

"nothings wrong with me" I'm just a working girl

"no angel, you've kinda been acting weird toward me.. what did I do ?" "Angel were like sisters talk to me.. tell me what's going on .."

"I mean you haven't been acting like we're sisters flaujae.. anytime I wanna hang out it's oh I'm at the studio .. or going to another state or I'm busy making music. But what about me flaujae .. what about our relationship?" she said looking flaujae in her eyes .

"angel.. it doesn't matter if I don't have time to hang out with you.. your still important to me & yk this".. I said "your so important to me & I'm sorry i made you feel like you didn't matter and I forgot about you i promise I didn't ... I promise you imma hang out with you more .. okay ?"

"you promise?" She asked pouting .

"I promise" I said hugging her tightly .

we finished practicing and me and angel decided to go out and get something to eat . It feels nice hanging out with her again, it's been a good minute ..

Heyy guys, so I LOVE basketball & I'm so obsessed with flaujae soo I had to make a book about her 🥹. Don't forget to vote and comment please ! Make sure y'all leave some ideas to! I hope you enjoy the first chapter ! -Kay💕.