six .

2 months after angels car wreck !!

LSU 12:00 p.m. | flaujae pov

im on my way to angels dorm to make sure she good and see if she needs anything, she just came back from baltimore because she's gonna be working with a personal trainer who's is gonna help her get back to basketball. After a month of therapy angel learned how to walk again & even began jogging & running a little. her ribs healed soo after this accomplishment angel thought she'd be able to get back to practicing with us..

angel was told she couldn't practice with us because it might be to much for her as of right now, Coach said she didn't think angel was ready to put her body through that kind of work. every since then angel has been a little down in the dumps. I've been trying to cheer her up by spending time with her taking her shopping cus she LOVE shopping lol. I finally made it to angels dorm and saw her on her bed watching tik tok.

"heyy sis" I said as I knocked on her door and walked in..

"ohh heyy flau, so glad your here i was getting kind of lonely lol" she replied smiling as she set her phone down.

I walked over to her and sat on her bed beside her as I looked at her body. admiring her scars as it shows her true strength and how much of a soldier she is.. a fighter .. a survivor.. I could not express how proud of her I am.

"so how are you holding up pretty"?

"im sad jae .. like I just wanna play basketball, it's just so hard not getting to do what you love most.. it's so frustrating." angel expressed as tears ran down her cheeks..

flaujae wiped her tears as she hugged her tight consoling her..

"ik you wanna play basketball angel, but your body is not ready for you to just get back on the court and play like nothing ever happened.. your body has to heal full time.. you gotta take it slow it takes time and that's okay... cus whenever you get back we'll be waiting for you.. and when you come back you'll be back better than ever." I love you angel .. "I'm always here for you no matter what you know that".

"i love you so much sis.. thank youu" angel said hugging flaujae back and holding on to her.. not wanting to let go as she felt safe in her arms.

LSU | 7:20 p.m. flaujae

im currently at the studio recording some bars, after witnessing angel have a mental breakdown, i honestly felt like breaking down with her.. I was just as hurt as she is watching my sister cry.. I decided to go to the studio and kind of just let my pain flow through some music ..

it's currently 10:24 p.m. I decided to head to my door to get some sleep .. since I have early practice tomorrow.. I stopped at the store to get some snacks & saw justin fields .. who is a famous football player .. man he was gorgeous..

LSU store | 10:30 p.m. -justin

I was currently in the store in Baton Rouge I came down here to visit while I'm out of season! I ended up running into one of LSU's basketball players flaujae Johnson.. I mean I've been crushing on her but ofc I would never tell her . We actually linked up a few months ago, so it was nice seeing her again . I decided to go talk to her cus I noticed her notice me lol ..

"wassup big 4" I said as she turned around smiling up at me ..

"omgg hey justin.. long time no see my boyy" she said side hugging him..

"dawg I love your music , like it's constantly on replay.. you got bars.. you hard" he replied smiling down at her ..

he watched as flaujaes chocolate cheeks turned bright red as she was blushing ..

"aww thank you justin, I appreciate you & yours support..."

"ofc"

"soo what you been up to?" She said as she finished paying for her stuff

"nun training for football & that's about it" he said

10 minutes later |

flaujae & justin continued to catch up for about 10 more minutes ..

"anyways imma let you go he said smiling" & giving her one more hug smelling her perfume

"aye flau before you go.. I was wondering yk if I could get yo #, and maybe take you out sometime next week" he said nervously as he rocked back and fourth waiting for her answer ..

flaujae smiled at him, as she once again blushed ..

"are you asking me out .. on a date ..?" She questioned trying to hide the fact that she was so happy..

"lol maybe .." he said smiling

"yes justin .. I'll go on a date with you" she said

justin & flaujae then exchanged numbers and they hugged one more time..

(justin fields in the picture above !)

LSU | angels dorm room .. 11:00 p.m. - angel

"omgg , your going on a date with JUSTIN FIELDS ? the FOOTBALL PLAYER.. omgg he's soo FINEE.. lol .. not as fine as camron though lol.. y'all would be so cute together"

"girl, you to excited lol & yes he is fine.. his abs omg I just wanted to lick them.."

"flau eww" angel said giggling ...

eventually flaujae went to her dorm to get some sleep.. she took a nice hot shower, ate, brushed her teeth and headed off to bed.. once she settled in bed she noticed a # .. that was not saved had texted her .. when she opened the message she realized it was justin so she changed her # to something a little more cute ..

mi amour 🔒: heyy bbygirl it's justin .. im so glad we saw each other.. can't wait to go on this date w/ you gorgeous, I'll text you in the morning good night 😘.

wifeyy 😻🤭: aww justin don't make me blush lol, good night love 🥰.

after texting justin back, she put her phone on the charger, turned over and fell asleep..

A/N : am I the only one who turns over to sleep ? It be my good side I gotta turn over on lol..

anyways, here's an update for yall. what y'all think ? don't forget to vote and comment !! y'all didn't think it would be justin huh ? Well him
So gorgeous😍😍😍 soo.. I had to do him .. anyways .. I hope you enjoy .. stay safe ! -kayy.